What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week) - Page 2 - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

Default What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)

May 26th, 2018, 15:49
Switch is good too but I dont know about its battery life. The thing I like about the iPad is it has crazy good battery time unless you pair it with bluetooth speakers or keyboard than its still 4-5 hrs which may be more than anything else in terms of avrage laptop or switch. I also hate carrying aorund the large charger for my Mac Air so I mostly just use iPad for thst reason. I thi k Jeff Vogel would agree since almost all the avernun series is ported to iPad.

AppleIntimidation

Sentinel

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

May 26th, 2018, 16:48
Tablet with longest battery life is CAT T20. Yeah, it's windows 10 based tablet. Horrible because you can play all PC games and all android games through Nox on it, right? Not to mention certain software like StaffPad is not available on nonwindows platforms.

Don't even try to praise iphone battery, top spots in smartphones battery life category are shared between CAT S41 and Zenfone 3.

Life sucks when you're paid to praise what doesn't deserve it and then some übertroll opposes everything you say. Yea, I know. It's so sad.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)

May 26th, 2018, 17:34
Great battery life but not enough memory to web browse.

Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Tablet with longest battery life is CAT T20. Yeah, it's windows 10 based tablet. Horrible because you can play all PC games and all android games through Nox on it, right? Not to mention certain software like StaffPad is not available on nonwindows platforms.

Don't even try to praise iphone battery, top spots in smartphones battery life category are shared between CAT S41 and Zenfone 3.

Life sucks when you're paid to praise what doesn't deserve it and then some übertroll opposes everything you say. Yea, I know. It's so sad.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)

May 26th, 2018, 18:06
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
Same here, I find the Switch screen perfectly adequate for the games I've played on it to date. My television is fifty inches or so, I wouldn't want to play any game on such a large screen.
Why not? I have my PC hooked up to a 52 inch and it works just fine. Sitting in the couch about 2 metres from the TV makes the size perfect.

TomRon

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin Donor

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

May 26th, 2018, 18:12
It just seems an obscene amount of space for gaming, at least to me. For instance, most of my play time is spent on my computer, which has a twenty-seven inch monitor, and I find that absolutely huge. I did use the television for my play station three like seven years ago or so, and I never really cared for it.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

May 26th, 2018, 18:29
Originally Posted by you View Post
Great battery life but not enough memory to web browse.
I wasn't talking about nokia 3310.
--
Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)

May 27th, 2018, 10:52
Originally Posted by AppleIntimidation View Post
Switch is good too but I dont know about its battery life. The thing I like about the iPad is it has crazy good battery time unless you pair it with bluetooth speakers or keyboard than its still 4-5 hrs which may be more than anything else in terms of avrage laptop or switch. I also hate carrying aorund the large charger for my Mac Air so I mostly just use iPad for thst reason. I thi k Jeff Vogel would agree since almost all the avernun series is ported to iPad.
Yeah the battery life is kinda shitty but it depends on the game you are playing and the brightness and wifi etc. It can range from the most intensive game running for 2.5 hours to a maximum with the changes in brightness and wifi up to I think 5 hours for less demanding games and 8 hours with brightness reduced and wifi off etc.

Damian

SasqWatch
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

May 27th, 2018, 18:44
Fortunately for me, the power cord on my Switch works just fine. At some point I really need to get a few more games for it.

Carnifex

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)

May 27th, 2018, 19:22
This is one thread that needs to die. Btw power cords even work on (some) planes.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
+1:
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » What a great week for mobile gaming (awesome rpg ive discovered this week)