Pricewatch!

Phantom Doctrine is getting kicked around a bit in the reviews for getting repetitive but I'm planning to check it out again in a year or two to see if DLC fills it out.

Hard West is still on sale - along with Phantom Doctrine, Two Worlds games, Lords of the Fallen, The Vanishing of Ethan Carter, Shadow Warrior, Frostpunk, and the Witcher games in GOG's "Made in Poland" sale over the next week-minus-a-few-hours.

Today's chrono.gg is 40% off EXOPlanet, which is an Early Access steam title. I made this post because it looks kind of like ELEX, some of you may be interested.

I would only caution people that Exoplanet is a game that I sponsored maybe three or four years ago, and is still quite a ways out from being completed. Matter of fact, I just got update number thirty-seven earlier today.

Today's chrono.gg is 40% off EXOPlanet, which is an Early Access steam title. I made this post because it looks kind of like ELEX, some of you may be interested.

One of the devs is also a dev on Ash of Gods and told me that it is meant to have similarities to PB-style games. I don't buy Early Access usually so it's on my wishlist for now.

Its $17.50 on Steam right now. Why haven't I been paying attention to this game? This seems like the perfect Watch type of game.
Me too! It's got a thumbs up from RPG Watch curation. @HiddenX; doesn't miss much!

Most helpful review on Steam downvotes it and starts out with:
Enemies do not respawn and gold (EXP) is specifically limited to what the game devs felt was appropriate; so, there is no way to grind your team to higher levels.
Yeah, that's getting wishlisted for sure, and it looks like development is mostly done so it can go through any time.

I have to recommend buying both ToCS games on PC. Superb ports with loadsa options you cannot ever see on Nintendo Gameboy &co.

A couple of days ago these two games received a patch for better mod support, some stuff got polished and japanese VO option added:
https://gearnuke.com/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-1-2-pc-japanese-voice-over/
About that VO, ToCS is the only japanese game where english voiceover didn't suck. IMO. Of those I played of course.

ToCS1 (-40%): https://store.steampowered.com/app/538680/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel/
ToCS2 (-30%): https://store.steampowered.com/app/748490/The_Legend_of_Heroes_Trails_of_Cold_Steel_II/

Man, I absolutely love great old games, but they did something recently with their web site that makes it impossible to render or something. It used to be quite clear and simple, now you have to hunt for each little item, and most of their covers for games don't even show up.

Me too! It's got a thumbs up from RPG Watch curation. @HiddenX; doesn't miss much!

Most helpful review on Steam downvotes it and starts out with:

Yeah, that's getting wishlisted for sure, and it looks like development is mostly done so it can go through any time.

I saw that quite and thought the same thing. How can anyone openly criticize that kind of gameplay?

Playing Kingdom Come over on GoG has me tuned into their sales…

They've got a strategy sale for the next 43hrs.
  • Civilization 4 Complete - $7.50
  • Civ 3 Complete - $1.50
  • Spellforce 2 and 3 are half off
  • Dungeons 3 - $13.20
  • Hearts of Iron 3 is just $2.50 but you really need the DLC for that one which knocks up the price to $10. Still a ton of bang for the buck.
  • Europa Universalis 3 Complete - $3.75
  • Various Heroes of Might and Magic, including 5 which is $10
A penny added to all prices because the 9 game ticks me off.

How is spellforce 3? I couldn't get into spellforce 2 because of the controls (which can't be remapped); if the controls are better in 3 maybe i should give it a try ?

Last edited:
Humble started their fall sale. I'm not going to list all the games but I will note that

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is free. I'm too lazy to check if that is a game worht owning so I didn't bother with it but if it is on your radar grab it while you can.

Back
Top Bottom