Hero-U - Game trailer

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Adventure RPG Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption will be released on July 9:

Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption Game Trailer

Lori Ann Cole, lead Hero-U and Quest for Glory game designer, created this video to showcase some of the gameplay, music, and beautiful artwork in her upcoming game, Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption. The soundtrack was composed by award-winning Australian composer Ryan Grogan and performed by the Budapest Scoring Orchestra.
More information.

Ah, release date tomorrow? Good. I have been waiting for some time for this. Only because QfG1 was the first game I finished and nostalgia drives me to buy this one as well. But given the state of the forums on the official site, I was given the impression I might have been one of the very few ones...:biggrin:

I'm looking forward to playing this one also, but not tomorrow. I'll give it a couple of weeks or months because I'm fairly certain it will want some patches and/or updates before I get involved.

Official site now changed, has links to buy the game on GoG and Steam, although it has not been released just yet. :)

For people who backed:
Make sure you complete your surveys so you can choose what key you want (gog or steam) or the default will be steam.

I'm pretty happy that it looks like they plan on having this released on good old games at the same time as it appears on steam. That should really have a positive impact on both sales an people actually playing it.

Any idea when the keys are going out?

The beta keys went out some time ago, so I'm assuming those would continue to keep functioning, although I could be wrong about that. I haven't seen any newer keys released as of yet.

The beta keys went out some time ago, so I'm assuming those would continue to keep functioning, although I could be wrong about that. I haven't seen any newer keys released as of yet.

Yeah I didn't back high enough for a beta key...but I do expect to have the actual game key before joe blow can buy them....or at least at the same time.

Most of the kick starter projects I've been involved with have delivered a key to me before someone could simply purchase the game, but it doesn't always work out that way. And I agree, it should always function like that.

Back
Top Bottom