Blackguards 2 - New Features Trailer

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Daedalic Entertainment released a trailer for Blackguards 2 about the new features.

This feature first video introduces all-new heroes rallying around the game's protagonist Cassia, and gives a first impression of the game's turn-based battles as well as new useful combat tools.
More information.

Don't care.
Gimme the place to preorder it already, shuddup, take my money, etc.

I'm still a little disappointed that Blackguards develops more towards a strategy game that towards a more classical RPG. I'm craving for a classical TDE RPG.

Nevertheless I'm with Joxer here. TBS is my 2nd favorite genre, so I'll preorder asap.

Very nice informative trailer (despite the hard to understand accent). Blackguards 2 is looking like more of the same, plus defensive missions. Wonderful! Although a different setting would have been more to my liking.

I'm still a little disappointed that Blackguards develops more towards a strategy game that towards a more classical RPG. I'm craving for a classical TDE RPG.

Nevertheless I'm with Joxer here. TBS is my 2nd favorite genre, so I'll preorder asap.
Actually it was the other way around. Blackguards was a TBS which developed towards RPG.

After the (positive) experience during the Early Access beta I think Blackguards is a game which should be played on hard.

Actually it was the other way around. Blackguards was a TBS which developed towards RPG.
I was talkig about the development from BG1 to BG2. Am I wrong?

I was talkig about the development from BG1 to BG2. Am I wrong?

Oh, then I misunderstood you.

I haven't really followed the BG 2 stuff yet. I'm going to play it no matter what.

Like I hinted, it's going to be even more strategy game than Blackguards 1.

What? The same boring and poorly written companions again?
Should we expect boring story, obvious plot and no roleplaying again?
Should we get at least, a challenging game like it was before the "please be gentle" tons of patches?
I rather spend my money on TW3, DA:I, or if I want to play a TBS game, maybe JA: Flashback or even KB: Dark Side.

Back
Top Bottom