Fallout 76 - News Roundup

Testing.

EDIT: Cool. That's the way to go, then. The movies don't show in the reply, but that hardly matters.

EDIT EDIT: Oh, yes, they also show in the reply - just needs an extra refresh.
Thanks this will be the way go then in future posts.:thanks:

Zombie headshots at level 1, zombie headshots at level 35, laggy servant robot boss.

I hope they're only showing the least exciting combat in the game but that wouldn't make for very good marketing.

I want this game to be good but it looks.... It looks.... You know, I guess it looks like a PvP game?

I found the sheer visceral thrill of watching five blokes pumping bullets into Metal Mickey from point blank range most stimulating.

Last edited:
The spoiler tag was an excellent idea!
Thanks, heehee :). But its not actually a big deal. I've seen (and done) spoiler and code tags on a lot of forums to prevent eyeball strain, even here. Its pretty common, especially when people release patches or make giants mods for Civ4 with tons of features.

--

So any word on private servers, with a FO4 like toolset and a 24 player limit does anyone know of?

Thanks, heehee :). But its not actually a big deal. I've seen (and done) spoiler and code tags on a lot of forums to prevent eyeball strain, even here. Its pretty common, especially when people release patches or make giants mods for Civ4 with tons of features.
Well I used it on patch notes and long article quotes but never with videos.

So thanks for the suggestion.:handshake:
So any word on private servers, with a FO4 like toolset and a 24 player limit does anyone know of?
Based on various articles mods and private servers wont be available till late 2019

When will Fallout 76 get private servers?

Fallout 76 private servers will come sometime after launch. We now have a slightly better idea of when that will be. In an interview with Gamespot, Hines mentioned that mods may not be supported until at least November 2019—so we could have a long wait in store. "It's going to be a lot of work. But mods and private servers are definitely coming," he added.

Fallout 76 might not get mod support before November 2019

Bethesda have said all along that they plan to add mod support to Fallout 76 after launch, but it turns out the wait may be a lot longer than you’ve expected. Recent comments from Bethesda marketing man suggest it may be one whole year before they add support for mods to their survival sandbox, which is a fair while. The game will need to have private servers before it’ll support mods, see, and (as also stated before) those won’t be in at launch either.

Based on various articles mods and private servers wont be available till late 2019

When will Fallout 76 get private servers?

Fallout 76 private servers will come sometime after launch. We now have a slightly better idea of when that will be. In an interview with Gamespot, Hines mentioned that mods may not be supported until at least November 2019—so we could have a long wait in store. "It's going to be a lot of work. But mods and private servers are definitely coming," he added.

That's really good news. I might be interested next year if its any good (i.e. microtransaction free, etc.)

I'm guessing Elder Scrolls Online is nothing like this.

Back
Top Bottom