Neverwinter Nights: EE - Released on GOG

I had no issue getting the original to work using compatability mode.

Sorry, but this is an absolute scam. Just two weeks ago you could get the original, expansions, and ALL of the premium modules for $10. Now it's $40 for the same thing.

Sorry, but this is an absolute scam. Just two weeks ago you could get the original, expansions, and ALL of the premium modules for $10. Now it's $40 for the same thing.

excellent. That entitles you to a 35% discount off your $15 charge. :)

Not sure if you're joking, but there's no reason to get the enhanced edition. I already own all of the content for the original.

I'd be paying $15 for a barely noticeable graphics enhancement, dozens of new bugs, and an additional $20 for the premium modules that are already available free online.

I can't believe Beamdog gets away with this, and there are still fools willing to defend them.

Cool, I couldn't unless I played at 640x480 and it also crashed even then. Then I couldn't use the Steam overlay in the game and had to program the Steam controller the hard way. It was my first controller profile and the SC works perfectly with it, but it's due to Beamdog's EE that that is the case.

If only there were more people like Fluent out there, the world would be a better place.
Well, for Beamdog anyway. :)

Wut, 40$? They could've at least fixed Aribeth romance.

If only there were more people like Fluent out there, the world would be a better place.

Well thank you sir. :) I'll forget you just said the Beamdog part and take this as a complement. :lol:

But I do like to support the devs I like, especially if they are at least trying to revive or breathe fresh air into classic CRPGs. I have hopes that the NWN project will continue to deliver and modders start doing interesting things again with the improved toolkit. :party:

Back
Top Bottom