Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Postcard Contest

And done (look like a children's book colouring book art work LOL):

I think maybe you should pick up doing some art again. I think that's a really good image - well-composed, with charm and personality. If it were taken to a polished final version, I think you'd really have something.

You know it would be our scarf.

Sure, I will wear it and share the photos around ;)

I think maybe you should pick up doing some art again. I think that's a really good image - well-composed, with charm and personality. If it were taken to a polished final version, I think you'd really have something.

Aww, thanks so much :D I do want to pick up art again but been so busy this year :( Will see if things get better next year!

We need to petition Owl Cat.:please:
As @purpleblob; deserves that scarf. She is one of the best free PR Representative's for the developer. Who posts on forums and social media to promote their games.

Can't forget she helps with bugs and other player feedback as well.

We need to petition Owl Cat.:please:
As @purpleblob; deserves that scarf. She is one of the best free PR Representative's for the developer. Who posts on forums and social media to promote their games.

Can't forget she helps with bugs and other player feedback as well.

Haha, thanks Couch :) I'm just doing my part as a fan of Owlcats for delivering us fantastic games ;)

1st to 3rd winners all get a beta key, so I will probably do another beta key giveaway if I win anything :)

I also love the "Owl Cat" theme of the image. I thought it was great idea and the drawing nicely done.

Well, don't hesitate to show your support on Discord (#fan-art)
Not sure they'll use the "votes" there but it can't hurt :)

I'm so tempted to cheat and just see where they bought that scarf ;) But I don't suppose they delivery worldwide. Or maybe it's hand-made.

Well, don't hesitate to show your support on Discord (#fan-art)
Not sure they'll use the "votes" there but it can't hurt :)

I'm so tempted to cheat and just see where they bought that scarf ;) But I don't suppose they delivery worldwide. Or maybe it's hand-made.

Mine is already posted there due to one of the community manager's encouragement :lol:

Mine is already posted there due to one of the community manager's encouragement :lol:

I saw ;)

I meant we could add a few +1 to your post over there to show some support :)

Not sure how they decide though. Maybe there's an extra test if some entries are too close and they can't determine the winner? *surge of panic*

I saw ;)

I meant we could add a few +1 to your post over there to show some support :)

Not sure how they decide though. Maybe there's an extra test if some entries are too close and they can't determine the winner? *surge of panic*

I'm guessing Owlcat devs vote on their favourite. If I don't get the 1st prize, I think I will ask devs where I can buy one of those scarf lol

So, I felt like drawing so I've got second entry done (behold, my stick figure drawing!)

jyFOpHn.jpg

I also started on third drawing but not sure if this meets the postcard requirements

It's my player character who stole Daeran's pretty jacket and his glass of wine :D

WOBEuuu.jpg

They've published the winners... they obviously made a mistake since they failed to pick Purple's postcard! What can we say, it's the end of the year and they must be too exhausted to make good decisions (1st prize is Nyrissa's portrait, of all possible choices) :p

https://twitter.com/OwlcatGames/status/1342825881836908551

Anyway, it's plan B for the scarf ;)

They've published the winners… they obviously made a mistake since they failed to pick Purple's postcard! What can we say, it's the end of the year and they must be too exhausted to make good decisions (1st prize is Nyrissa's portrait, of all possible choices) :p

https://twitter.com/OwlcatGames/status/1342825881836908551

Anyway, it's plan B for the scarf ;)

Personally, I think they favoured "professional" looking art entries over interesting/fun concept (e.g. I thought the one where Nok-Nok, Octavia, Regongar, Jubilost, Ekun, and Tristian were depicted as baby Jesus, Maria, Joseph and three wise men were awesome but wasn't picked). Ah well :)

When is this game coming out again?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

No official release date yet. KS page says June 2021 but I think it could be delayed a bit due to COVID and all (beta is planned for late Jan 2021).

Sorry to hear you didn't win purpleblob.

I'd make you a scarf but it's been years since I used the craft.
No official release date yet. KS page says June 2021 but I think it could be delayed a bit due to COVID and all (beta is planned for late Jan 2021).
Not surprising as most funded games never release on the date given on kickstarter.

Sorry to hear you didn't win purpleblob.

I'd make you a scarf but it's been years since I used the craft.

Aww thanks, Couch :) it's ok - I knew the chance of me winning 1st price is VERY small :lol:

@Redglyph; Likely we won't be able to purchase the scarf. From what I heard, those scarfs were custom ordered to thank a number of loyal supporters back in Kingmaker days. Ah well :)

Personally, I think they favoured "professional" looking art entries over interesting/fun concept (e.g. I thought the one where Nok-Nok, Octavia, Regongar, Jubilost, Ekun, and Tristian were depicted as baby Jesus, Maria, Joseph and three wise men were awesome but wasn't picked). Ah well :)

Well they're saying that they're going to share all the entries over the winter, so yours should get tweeted out there too. :)

Well they're saying that they're going to share all the entries over the winter, so yours should get tweeted out there too. :)

All entries were already shown during the recent Christmas twitch stream :)

Back
Top Bottom