Shards of Feyra - Announced for January

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The tactical RPG Shards of Feyra will be released soon:

Shards of Feyra is a turn based RPG, where magic is real and the monsters are unleashed. This world is dangerous, full of adventures and mythical beasts. Land of Feyra is a mystical place, where you can adventure with your friend in co-op game mode or alone. Each player will control 2 heroes through the deepest dungeons and complete tasks for the village leader. This game is built for the casual gaming community, however the hardcore player base can aim to reach the top of the leaderboards. The game is more challenging if you try to complete fast for more points and achievements, with automatic difficulty level adjustments.

A single session is between 45 minutes and 2 hours, based on your skill and campaign you choose. There are 2 campaign so far, but this number will increase as time goes. Since the game has multiple heroes, which are randomly chosen, you will face different challenges each session, different team compositions and you must try different tactics to finish your adventure.

• Play with your friend in a full co-op environment or complete the quests alone!
  • Unique locations with secret rooms, doors and mystery!
  • Optional puzzle-like RPG elements to unlock secret locations and achievements!
  • Deep combat system!
More information.

Seems to have better UI than poorly executed The Fellowship Saga.
Feyra Online, the developer team, at least made a creative attempt a combat.

The production values don't look much better imo, but it could be worth checking out for people looking for another turn-based RPG with co-op.

Another one for the wishlist. Love these niche games, sometimes they're surprisingly good. Turn based RPGs usually get my support if they're even somewhat playable. :D

Microscopic characters, either early access or episodic and obvious shill for coop.
I'm gonna skip this and pretend neverheard in the future.

I'm not interested in the co-op aspects of this at all, but if the single player version is fun with a decent combat system and story, I'll likely check it out. For now I will be waiting to see what reviewers think of the full release.

Back
Top Bottom