RPGs for Android devices?

I should clarify, it's not just rooted, but running Blisspop instead of vanilla android. The older shield tablets were recalled because of a battery issue. Their solution was to send a new replacement tablet, and we were to just personally discard the old tablet (as it would be bricked and un-usable on the next update). So I "personally discarded it" by reflashing it, preventing the killcode update. So now I have two. One with a ticking timebomb battery. It comes out of sleep fine, but it's a different ROM and doesn't support the nVidia software anymore.

I wish I could get my Portable to wake up from sleep. It's getting to the point where it never does. Not only that, it doesn't charge half the time. I could have it plugged in and sleeping for an hour, reboot it and the battery actually drained instead of charged. Kind of a bummer but probably my own fault for rooting the device. However, other than those issues, the thing is brilliant. Highly, highly recommend it. It makes a great companion to the Shield Tablet which is better for some games (like the Beamdog ports, as we discussed).

Hey guys, that cube i7 stylus will be on sale November 11th for $285 w/o keyboard. I think that there is a discount to buy with keyboard as well(recommended).

http://techtablets.com/2015/11/cube-confirm-i7-stylus-sale-will-have-licensed-windows-10/

Legit windows license this time. Mine doesn't seem to be as keyfinders report license as all B's, so am in the process of requesting a valid license key. It's not bad, not quite as nice as the Dell Venue 11 Pro 7140, but that price is impossible to beat, and core m 5y10 is SIGNIFICANTLY better than ANY Atom SoC.

They did use an actual SSD in it as well, so it's upgradeable, m.2 type 2262 IIRC(check before you buy one) and it's not easy at all to open the chassis.

Also beware the uSD port as it's possible to entirely miss the 'dock' connector -> might have to open it up anyways to get your uSD back out.

Greetings RPGWatchers! I would like to post my first attempt to create an Android rpg game. It is called The Lost Kingdoms : A mobile RPG (yeah, I wanted the title to make it clear that is a game designed for phones), and is a short game (about 6-8 hours to finish the story). It has retro graphics and aesthetics (used the public domain roguelike tileset "RLTiles" mostly, you can find more info inside the "Game Info" menu option) and I would describe it as a simple point n tap rpg with a tile based movement and exploration and a time phased real time combat system. Check it out at itch.io, is completely free with no advertisements or locked content, and doesn't require online connection or something like that.

Link : https://savatar.itch.io/the-lost-kingdoms-a-mobile-rpg

Back
Top Bottom