Where did "tragedy" tag disappear

joxer

The Smoker
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
In times of past, tragedy was a genre of it's own. For some reason unknown, it just disappeared. While evidently there are tragedies or tragic episodes in movies, series and games, we're never told to expect it as for example - comedy.

Last night I watched something expecting it to be a lemonade 2hours timekill chill drama to rest from exhausting day. I wasn't prepared for what happened and it made my life miserable.
Please, whoever reads this and decides on tags or descriptions on entertainment products. I don't want nor need a happyend everywhere, just please put the tragedy tag so I don't destroy my mood even more when I'm down. Thanks.

Or should I just go @GothicGothicness; route and insist on nauseous gameplay while ignoring stories.

Last edited:
I sorta know what you mean.
I watched the movie The Trust a couple months ago.
Crap pathetic whimpering terrible ending. Wouldnt have bothered watching it if i knew how it would have turned out.

I thought that baking bread was a tragedy ?

I thought that baking bread was a tragedy ?

Nah:

Tragedy
When the feeling's gone and you can't go on
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one to love you
You're going nowhere
Tragedy
When you lose control and you got no soul
It's tragedy
When the morning cries and you don't know why
It's hard to bear
With no one beside you
You're going nowhere

Last night I watched something expecting it to be a lemonade 2hours timekill chill drama to rest from exhausting day. I wasn't prepared for what happened and it made my life miserable.
Your gonna say that without revealing what it was??

I personally love an unexpected tragedy. Tragedies can be the most touching and moving but I find the effect somewhat diluted if I know beforehand that a book/movie/game (although I can't really think of a game ending in tragedy) will end poorly.

Your gonna say that without revealing what it was??
No, sorry. I'd feel bad afterwards - we don't know each other personally and I'd always think I might have hurt you.
What would bug me is knowing I'd never be able to look in your eyes and say I'm sorry. Or hug you.

But this is not the first time something destroys me completely because of current state of mind, there are lots of sad stories out there. Usually I don't mind, in fact I love when it's done well, but sometimes... I just need this tag so I can leave a title for later if at certain point it isn't something I need.

But... It's not a thread about writing in Skyrim! :evilgrin:

Back
Top Bottom