South Park - Sold to Ubisoft

How can SEGA aquire all this stuff? I thought they were in financial trouble, which led to the cancelling of the Aliens RPG?

How can SEGA aquire all this stuff? I thought they were in financial trouble, which led to the cancelling of the Aliens RPG?

SEGA isn't really a video game company anymore.

They make a lot of money producing Japanese style gambling machines called Pachinko.

They bought that stuff to help bolster their failing gaming portfolio. The hedgehog has seen better days.

Well they can't be in that bad situation since they flagships Total war series and Football manager had been selling really well ,Shogun 2 has been in steam top 10 most played games ever since it's been released and FM is always in top 5 even previous FM is in top 20.Personally I am glad Relic ended with sega since they know they don't need to make multi platform games to make money and hopefully won't make Relic make another shooter like Space marine.

I would like Sega to make Warhammer: Total War, or Warhammer 40k:Total War... I would pay almost anything for those. I know they said they don't want to make a Total War that isn't based on history, but the Warhammer World has as much history as our own (well, not quite, but you get my point).

I would play any of those games to death....

Bummer.

This is the second worst thing to happen, next to a STEAM only release.

I was fond of UBI a long time ago, but since they jumped the crappy DRM bandwagon they didn't get a dime from me.

Hope this won't feature U-Play.

*sigh* It must feel bad to work for Obsidian be be screwed over and over again.

How the heck could this be worse than Steam only release?

Ubisoft will probably do what they did for Far Cry 3, in other words, when you click on South Park in your Steam library, instead of launching the game, it will launch the Ubisoft client, and then you have to launch the game from a second window inside the Ubisoft client.

I'd much prefer Steamworks only.

Back
Top Bottom