|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Inquisiton » Divine Election

Default Divine Election

September 25th, 2018, 20:16
Just finished the main quest and get another Fuck You. Since the start of the game I had waited for a quest or war table mission to help finding the new divine and never saw one. I always expected to have to choose between the various clerics you see in different areas, but then I get word the chantry want to pick one of my followers. Why they don't want me, considering I'm the Herald, I don't know. I hear out all the candidates and Cassandra aligns most with my vision. Wait around for an election mission… I finally battle Cory and get end titles - Vivienne becomes divine???? WTH? Do my google fu to see what went wrong and no good answer. I suppose I'll have to go back to the Tapestry and edit it there. GODAMNIT! just remembered Tapestry only affects new games - Thanks for the shaft, DAI!
--
If you have no other choice but to kill, you have failed.
Ntwa kgolo ke ya molomo
Last edited by Philistine; September 25th, 2018 at 20:30. Reason: Added last sentence

Philistine

Sentinel
Original Sin 1 & 2 Donor

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Dragon Age » Dragon Age: Inquisiton » Divine Election