What games are you playing now?

Yeah I got one as well. I presume its legit and Larian are just using a third party in the EU to dispatch.

Yeah I got one as well. I presume its legit and Larian are just using a third party in the EU to dispatch.

Not just EU it seems, because I got one as well and live very much in North America.

It also means that no way I'm getting that for the 14th/15th, but I already got a game key so I don't really mind it.

Is your e-mail for the US also signed by "[FONT=&quot]Happyshops-Team" and does it also link to Spieleschmiede.com (BTW, Spieleschmiede = "gaming forge" in English) in the signature?[/FONT]

I wonder how many hurricanes are hitting Michigan...

Lol, you're preaching to the choir, look where I live!

I hope you are traveling out of the path JDR.

The problem is that the exact path is impossible to predict. Plus, it's as wide as the entire state of Florida anyways.

If you guys don't hear from me after this week, my last request is that you all rate ELEX a 10/10 regardless of how flawed it might be. ;)

The problem is that the exact path is impossible to predict. Plus, it's as wide as the entire state of Florida anyways.

If you guys don't hear from me after this week, my last request is that you all rate ELEX a 10/10 regardless of how flawed it might be. ;)

Best wishes.

pibbur

Wish you safety and no harm.

Take care.

Yeah, I know. You would have to leave the state. But still, please be careful.

Still on SR: Hong Kong…it's the great lasagnas of crpgs: all good, none of blubbering.

If you guys don't hear from me after this week, my last request is that you all rate ELEX a 10/10 regardless of how flawed it might be

Fluent will swarm metacritic with fake accounts so no worries about that. ;)

And seriously, get your ass to shelter. If possible, bring Max Payne with it, perfect game when it's crazy outside.

Back
Top Bottom