Labyrinth - Kickstarter Update #4

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The Labyrinth Kickstarter had a good start, but some help is welcome:

Day 4 Results

We had another spectacular day for Labyrinth! Thank you all very much for your generosity. The number of backers is growing, but we still need your help in spreading the word and helping everyone get more rewards by completing the Backer Quests.

Pledges jumped up to over $64,000 on Day 4, taking us to 43% funded. The number of backers grew by 10% again over the last day. Please consider increasing your pledge and reaching out to friends and asking them to back for even $1, so that we might possibly reach 50% funded in the first week.

Highlights of Day 4

Please keep sharing and this Kickstarter will be a huge success!

The Spirit Plane

Hello Backers! It’s time for the first of our updates that look into the world building that we have done to make the setting for Labyrinth an interesting and cool place to spend your time. In the spirit of today’s spooky holiday, what better time to talk about the Spirit Plane?

As you may know, Labyrinth’s setting is a world called Hylea, which sits fixed in the center of its own universe. In the heavens above Hylea are three more planes of existence which surround the world like layers of an onion. The nearest to Hylea is the Spirit Plane: home of Hylea’s two moons Vylar and Inos, the lands of the eternal souls of the dead. [...]

More information.

I love a kickstarter that can dissuade me from backing by the first image I see on the page. Kudos!

Back
Top Bottom