ELEX 2 - Gameplay and first impressions

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you - and hear the lamentation of their women!
Well it was a prison colony and it was just two slave girls for the warden.:biggrin:

The Risen games if I recall had prostitutes but it's been a while since I played them myself. Anyway PB games have always been made for male power fantasy.

I'm not defending them just facts.:)

During the Fextralife stream I heard Herbert on the radio. You know, the Clerics propaganda guy from Elex 1. He said he's "broadcasting from orbit", so maybe they found a way to finish Calaan and went into space. Maybe even built a space station with their fairly advanced tech once they stopped fighting Albs.
Or it's just propaganda and they simply stopped existing as a faction.
As far as I remember he claimed that sending from space thing already in Elex 1, where it was untrue.

I bet you can't get anyone in this forum to all say exactly the same things for what makes a good game.

It's already been asked multiple times already on various threads and polls. His point is we have no consensus on anything. As everybody has different tastes and ideas.

Heck we can't even define what exactly is an RPG either on a site called RPGWatch.:(

As far as I remember he claimed that sending from space thing already in Elex 1, where it was untrue.

Yep, "Orbit" was the name of his broadcast which led some people to think he was actually broadcasting from orbit, but you can find Herbert and his radio equipment somewhere in the Abessa region I think.

Back
Top Bottom