Solasta - [Dev] Chill stream

So many good games this year, indeed. Its gameplay was really fun. Unlike Pathfinder, they didn't try to do everything but what they did was pretty good. Now if they could make an editor similar to what we had with NWN, it would be truly great.

I'd say the game is vastly more interesting than the NWN OC. I admit, that's not saying much, but you know what I mean.

Just so I can brace myself for the horrors of Console Kids and Interloping Codex decliners, what games do you think will pip Solasta to 2nd? Have I forgotten some games that others likely think are gems?

I'd say the game is vastly more interesting than the NWN OC. I admit, that's not saying much, but you know what I mean.

Just so I can brace myself for the horrors of Console Kids and Interloping Codex decliners, what games do you think will pip Solasta to 2nd? Have I forgotten some games that others likely think are gems?

I agree with you concerning the NWN OC but the true goodness of NWN has always been its editors and its countless fan created modules.

As for my own list, I suspect the top 3 would be Pathfinder, Encased, Solasta followed by Atom Trudograd but well, I'm not a big fan of jrpgs or Action/survival rpgs.

Half-orc would be really nice, lots of solid history behind that race. I'm still not sure how I feel about the fifth edition rules per se, yet there aren't a lot of actual D&D choices out there these days, so I might just be a beggar in that regard.

Anyway I don't want to play a tabletop simulator but an actual RPG.:(

I can't help feeling that after all these years, many many years, of constant and non-stop posting of random links and videos you've maybe developed some weird and unusual side-effects, as yet unstudied and unknown to science. When was it you first started feeling these urges to deride D&D RPGs?

Back
Top Bottom