Kingmaker - Aasimar Wins Poll

Extremely lame imo. We had a chance to get something more unique. Instead, people voted to import yet another D&D race. :-/

I'm pretty happy with Aasimar - not a big fan of elemental as a playable race. I was intrigued by Dhampir but by the time I voted, it was quite clear it will never be picked. I think the part of problem is that people weren't even sure what Dhampir is (yes, the poll linked to wiki page, but pretty sure some didn't even click on it).

I'm KS backer there. Didn't vote. And sorry but... Don't care.

Gimme different gamechanging stories not different character make ups.

The virtuous Aasimar will always be welcome in my book. I just think the developers should have included all of the above.

While I would also have preffered all three, I like Aasimar, so these results are more than welcome.

If I remember right, they are human based that have been affected by planes. They often have feathers in the shoulder area, but not actual wings. Most have some innate magical abilities.

Pout. Btw what the freak is an Aasimar. I'm sure it is awful but i have no clue what it might be :)
It is a human that is a descendant of divine beings like Angels. Usually means one of their ancestors fucked an angel and they had a child.

Yay. Better than more dumb sparkly vampire crap.

Sucks to your Aasimar, piggy!

Lord-of-the-Flies-Criterion-Hugh-Edwards-Piggy.jpg

Ah, the old and familiar wins again !
Sadly I saw this choice being picked when the poll was posted. Really can't anyone pick Dhampir as both Aasimar, and Elemtal classes have been done before in similar games.

Not my choice but more races are always fun.

Back
Top Bottom