Larian Studios - RPG Player Survey

Larian are giving away Steam Cards so fill out the survey to be in with a chance.

We are giving away 40x $20 and 10x $50 Steam Cards! If you want to enter our draw, simply fill out your full name and email address below. This is so in the event of your name being drawn we have a way of contacting you.

We will not be using these details in a mailing list, it is collected solely for the purposes of contacting you in the event of you winning a Steam Card. For details on our privacy policy you can go here: www.divinity.game/emailprivacy

What is the source? None of these URLS go back to Larian or Divinity. One is on google docs and the other is in the .game TLD.

How do you feel about these genres?

Action RPG (e.g. The Witcher, Dragon Age, Diablo, Dark Souls...)

O_O :puke::puke: O_O

How do you feel about these genres?

Action RPG (e.g. The Witcher, Dragon Age, Diablo, Dark Souls…)

Sorry had do it as I hate both games in bold italics. Anyway I would prefer Larain to make another RPG like The Witcher, or Dragon Age, but I'm not that picky with my RPGs.

They just have to have a good story & memorable NPCs.

So I guess Larian is looking to the fans to work out what sort of rpg to produce next. As long as its not real time then I'm sure it will go down well.

It's a good survey. It will probably give useful feedback to them. And my fingers are crossed for the gift card…

I participated.
For CRPGs! For turn-based! For the incline (*trademarked by the Codex)!

I participated.
For CRPGs! For turn-based! For the incline (*trademarked by the Codex)!
Bah I don't mind playing turn-based RPGs, but it does get tiring when every battle takes over thirty minutes. Just nitpicking so don't take me to serious on this reply.:p
RTWP Ultima 7 or Gothic spiritual successors.
Well we have ELex that will hopefully be a Gothic spiritual successor.
. And my fingers are crossed for the gift card…
That's motivation for taking the survey as Larian is using the carrot & stick approach.

poorly drawn survey )
they are clearly besides the point in what im concerned, this survey lowered my expectations from the studio .. which already were low

I never bother with these surveys. I don't want developers to develop games by trying to guess the ideal target audience.

I want them to develop the exact games they would want to play themselves.

Let the publishers worry about the target audience, and you can be certain they've done their research in that area.

If you're passionate about games and you have a vision, chances are there's plenty of other people who would want a game representing that passion and vision.

Sorry had do it as I hate both games in bold italics. Anyway I would prefer Larain to make another RPG like The Witcher, or Dragon Age, but I'm not that picky with my RPGs.

They just have to have a good story & memorable NPCs.

Just for clarification: I put the puke smiley there because they dared put The Witcher (superb masterpieces of games) and frickin' Diablo (uggghhh) in the same category :) . Those games should never be mentioned in the same sentence. Five star dinner vs. McD. Does not compute... :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom