11 days to Grimoire release. Yay.

5Peau0S.png

Make Grimoire Great Again!
and Again
and Again
and ...

BREAKING NEWS: Cleve's son reportedly colluded with non-Neanderthals in an effort to gather negative information about Steam. Steam denies any approval of Grimoire and is baffled at the apparent intrusion of their system.

I really only have one question left at this juncture, possibly a statement.
They maybe rolled into one as far as I am concerned.

Do you think Cleve smokes weed?

It looks like speed to me.

It looks like speed to me.
Or the opposite perhaps. Maybe its all of us and not Cleve. Someone is putting something in all our food. I have been pondering that one for years.
Sorry, I forgot Tin-foil Tuesday was yesterday.

Does Cleve actually have a son and if so does he allow him into his bunker ?

Apparently Cleve's bunker doesn't actually exist anymore (unless he got another one):

http://cooperblakemore.wixsite.com/blakemoresblog/about-me

I had a strange childhood. We had a fallout shelter. I recall countless afternoons outside with my father in the hot Queensland sun, working away on it. There was always something to carry down there, or carry back up, or something to cut, or something to glue. After all that work, a single can of fruit managed to undo us. It had exceeded its shelf-life, and the juices had slowly gnawed their way through the tin. The exact date it leaked was uncertain, but in the week or so later we returned to the shelter, the juices had already spilled out on the floor. It was dangerous; sugary syrup on the floor of a dim, underground room. It was the perfect, absolutely perfect environment for a tenacious outbreak of black mould to begin.

But you see, we did not detect it at first. It was imperceptible. It was the psychological effects which revealed it to us. Black mould: it stings the senses, burns the skin, manipulates the mind! There is paranoia and a feeling of choking! Suffocating! The air feels… unclean! The only thing you know is that you need to get outside into the fresh air, out into the daylight where the sunshine purges all wicked things, and breathe… deeply… in…and-out. I will always remember the panic and terror it filled me with.

We spent weeks, months, trying to destroy the black mould. We couldn't be down there for long periods of time, either, or the effects would set in. This made it harder to deal with. We tried everything from manual scrubbing, to flooding the shelter with ozonation (which was so powerful, it ate away at rubber components of the shelter, but still did not vanquish the mould!) Nothing was effective. Even if we purified one section of the shelter, the mould would regenerate from its traces. We admitted that the mould had beaten us; the shelter was destroyed, permanently uninhabitable. We put a time capsule inside, and sealed-off the shelter. We poured dirt into the entrances, dropped cinder blocks on top. No human being would be able to get in without extensive excavation. No one would be in danger from the mould. The shelter was gone.

Apparently Cleve's bunker doesn't actually exist anymore (unless he got another one):

http://cooperblakemore.wixsite.com/blakemoresblog/about-me

I suspect that blog is another of Cleve's sockpuppets, adding more layers to the disturbed gaslighting. The writing style and predilections have strong similarities.

If one wonders why on Earth he would do such a thing, look at what else he spends his time doing, in between working ceaselessly on Grimoire, and trolling the Codex.

Here's an update

Basically, in short one thing and two others break. So should be finished this weekend. About 20 areas are listed as unverified after changes at this poin t.

Pretty nice that he's itemizing his work.

Golden Era Games said:
Originally posted by Remove Kebab - Deus Vult!:
The trolls should stop wasting Cleves time or the game will never be finished.

Exactly. I've got a lot of hard work to do and I am almost finished with the hardest stuff. The beginning of this week it was massive, now it's just trickled down to nothing. Most of those areas remaining above were completed in full walkthroughs as recently as the last 60 days. Not much to go now. I thought I might be ready by tomorrow but obvious I am going to have to work the weekend and then we will see. I'm not making any promises this time but I feel the next few days that is it.

Also featured, a hilarious rant about how Aspergers is not Autism.

Someone needs to convince him to come back here. Why does The Codex get all the lolz?

Grimoire got a new release day - 02.08.2017
Thread title fits perfectly again.

Funny that for a game that's been in development for what, 15 years? Now it's "much, much better with 2 weeks of work".

Supposedly it's completely 100% finished. Just like it was 2 months ago before he revealed that wasn't true then either.

Also, despite being 100% complete, and despite being 2 weeks past the release date he promised his fans, he's not releasing it now, but is arbitrarily pushing the release date back to a later date.

Despite all of this there will still be people who defend him when he doesn't release it.

If it is actually finished, is there any reason why he couldn't just release it immediately?

Back
Top Bottom