Demons Age - Delayed to July 14

With both console and PC versions of this coming out next month, do Watch readers have any feeling about which platform is a good choice? I know there's a fairly strong PC feeling here, but I also like kicking back on the sofa with a controller and big TV, so both platforms have merit to me.

It *feels* more like a PC game from what I've seen, but maybe console performance/controls are OK?

With both console and PC versions of this coming out next month, do Watch readers have any feeling about which platform is a good choice? I know there's a fairly strong PC feeling here, but I also like kicking back on the sofa with a controller and big TV, so both platforms have merit to me.

It *feels* more like a PC game from what I've seen, but maybe console performance/controls are OK?

Wait, this is coming out on consoles, too?! There's no way. Who is funding this?

We're there any strings included with that copy you have Fluent?
Put it on YouTube or google + So we can see it

We're there any strings included with that copy you have Fluent?
Put it on YouTube or google + So we can see it

Dunno. Some mysterious stranger gave me a copy. A mysterious stranger who I've chatted with before, though, but don't remember him/her.

I don't think I'll make any videos for it, though. Here's a video by someone else that shows you pretty much what I played of the game:

Not sure what there is to be smitten about. It's literally the most basic of the basic you could possibly get. As I said in the other thread, The Red Hand of Doom RPG Maker game was 10x more interesting. But to each their own.

I know there's a fairly strong PC feeling here..
What PC? My fridge is custom modeled to look like a PS4 and my chair and monitors too. I only eat cereals from boxes resembling PS4 and my dog is called PiSsy4. So...

Otherwise at least it has turn based combat, which _could_ maybe evolve to endurable level. Have to try the game on Steam.

This Demons Get Older is very bare-bones from what I saw. I'm not sure it's going to satisfy anyone, whether you're after intricate combat, rewarding exploration, complex character development or really anything else.

As much flak as Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny HD gets, at least its overflowing with interesting RPG mechanics and systems. Might want to take a peek at that one now, actually.

Was this the one that's going to sell for sixty bucks? Looks like twenty would be a better price point from what I've seen and heard of the product.

If this was really going to sell for $60, I'd be reaaaal tempted to call it a scam, maybe on the level of Ellis Studios. In fact, this is like deja vu for me right now. :)

Where's Ripper when ya need him?

Man, these demons are going to be OLD by the time this comes out...

But look at the dialogue choices! "Skip" or "Skip All". Decisions, Decisions!

These guys apparently actually bought Chaos Chronicles assets after bitcomposer went bankrupt though. Ellis Studios would have just stolen them :)

They probably paid $50 or something. Clearly no work was done since Chaos Chronicles tech demo here.

Um, why all the hate for this?

It's not hate, it's righteous fury. :D

Go read my beta impressions thread in the General RPG section. This reeks of a scam, Ellis Studios level.

If you want a quick recap:

The game sucks. No, it doesn't just suck, it lacks features. Basic features. Really, any kind of features. But it does have a Skip/Skip All option for dialogue. The only options, btw.
$60 price tag
Trying to release the game and get one over on people, as there was no lead up or press coverage for this turd

Um, why all the hate for this?
Only Fluent is hating. The game is still in early beta or late Alpha state.
But if the devs don't have plans to fix anything then his hate is OK.

Only Fluent is hating. The game is still in early beta or late Alpha state.
But if the devs don't have plans to fix anything then his hate is OK.

*Yawn*. This coming from the guy who thinks $30 is perfectly reasonable for what he just described. His words in the other thread.

Don't have plans to fix anything, lmao, this guy. Yeah, the game is supposed to release for $60 in a week, remember???

Now it's beta/early alpha. Backpedaling like a mfer. Laughable levels of dishonesty.

Back
Top Bottom