ELEX - The Alb Faction

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The latest video about ELEX shows us the faction you cannot join: The Albs.

More information.

Cannot join?

Yea for a few days cannot. A modder will take care of this annoyance for sure. :D

Generally speaking, PB games are hard to mod, and very rarely supported. They still get modded, of course, but it takes a while.

Looks like I'm going to go kind of stealth/ranger and put the hurt on these guys.

Just twelve more days . . .

Looks like I'm going to go kind of stealth/ranger and put the hurt on these guys.

Just twelve more days . . .

Every new game : This time I'm going to try melee...
2 hours later : Dammit I'm a stealth ranger mage AGAIN!

Every new game : This time I'm going to try melee…
2 hours later : Dammit I'm a stealth ranger mage AGAIN!

LOL

I don't even try anymore. That ranger mage is what my characters eventually evolve into. Hey . . . its fun, that's why I do it. Gothic 2 was the only game that forced me to be a specific character (not counting the early fallouts here).

So with Elex I will now get to explore flying again (Risen 3) so make that a flying ranger mage.

I'm Death from Above
Fear my bolts from tree or sky
I'M NOT A COWARD

I plan on going Beserker myself (with Outlaw as a back up plan) and want to return the world to nature. Looking forward to this and have it per-ordered already. Have some concern over combat but not enough to stop me from getting it. If I get into it will maybe take a day or two off to sink into it.

I thought in the video the narrator was saying "elves" not "albs". I thought they were interesting nontraditional elves.

Back
Top Bottom