HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
The RPG Codex has reviewed the post apocalyptic RPG Krai Mira:

RPG Codex Review: Krai Mira

[Review by Lord_Potato]

Imagine if someone played Fallout and decided that the best qualities of that masterpiece were its tactical turn-based combat and a non-interactive version of its main story. Now imagine this person making a post-apocalyptic tribute to Fallout based mostly on just those two qualities. That's how you get Krai Mira.
A combat-heavy RPG that trades Fallout's freedom for a linear adventure in a world that pretends to be open, but really isn't.

[...]
More information.

Thanks for publishing this news, @HiddenX;! I believe there aren't many Krai Mira reviews around.

Haven't heard about this game in a while. I remember playing it a few years back but quickly forgot about it after all the crowdfunding RPGs were announced, and released.

Tried it after the renaming and it had potential. A bug stopped me from proceeding, though. Never got back to it...

Is rpgcodex.net a safe website to visit? Looks kinda sketchy to me and triggerwarning.org reports issues for the categories classism, christian values and alien abduction.

Really I'm surprised you're asking as your a member already.:p

Hint: Your Profile gave it away.

I'm surprised someone over there took the time to review this. I played the demo a few years back and found it very forgettable.

Back
Top Bottom