Horizon Zero Dawn - Patch 1.06 Available

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new patch for Horizon Zero Dawn is now available.

Hi everyone,

We're very happy to release Patch 1.06 for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC today!

First of all, we want to thank you all for your continued feedback, patience and support. In the past couple of weeks, our team has worked hard on some trickier changes that needed some extra time to develop and test. Patch 1.06 addresses some of these issues with additional crash fixes and further improvements on the game. These include some issues reported by the community, such as Aloy not walking in the direction where the camera was facing when pressing forward. Rest assured that our team is still working on other known issues, which we hope to have more info on soon.

You can find the Known Issues and full patch notes for Patch 1.06 below; if your issue isn't among them, you can send us your reports here.

Please download Patch 1.06 and let us know what you think!

-Guerrilla

More information.

I just finished this game and it was a great 100 hours, one of my favorite games ever.

At this point it's just extra money. They made a fortune off the console release and the sales on Steam already. So I doubt their worried about piracy at this point.

Anyway as I prefer GOG versions if it ever goes on sale it's instant buy for me.

What piracy.
It's only Ubisoft CEO that's preaching doomsday because piracy. To a serious publisher it is not a boogyman - as their games are good enough to sell.

Back
Top Bottom