Elder Scrolls VI - Maybe PC, XBOX Exclusive

My fav is the armed panda.
You mean this.:p

GUEST_9f29c8fa-ed63-4f42-86c1-631ee85f2616

Lol. Not my setup, but I do have something similar, where I have my monitor on a desk arm that swings round over a comfy chair. I do actually like the dentist position(!). I find that if I lie around on the bed, it makes me feel groggy.

Yeah, I have been watching this for awhile.

I don't think they will bring this or anything else not already contracted to PS to the the PS5. Starfield will be out before, most likely next year if rumors are true.

MS is really pushing Gamepass, which I think is the real next gen thing we are seeing, this is literally a game changer no matter if you play on Xbox, PC or phone. It's a way to get games played by more people who normally wouldn't buy something and with enough subscribers actually makes them even more money.

I'm not an Xbox or PS guy...I just like what I am seeing more from MS right now.

I like what MS is doing now, too, and I didnt think I'd hear myself say that. I don't do consoles, but I read one reviewer testing things out say how seamless it was for him to pick up playing some old game of his on PC. His PC game automatically found his old saved game from years ago on the Xbox and fired it right up on his PC.

I think the battle of the console platforms is actually a good thing. I think it's one of the only things still driving the creation of quality single player games - to draw people into their kingdoms. Without that, I think the AAA world would be all about the games-as-a-service shakedown.

I think the battle of the console platforms is actually a good thing. I think it's one of the only things still driving the creation of quality single player games - to draw people into their kingdoms. Without that, I think the AAA world would be all about the games-as-a-service shakedown.

I agree. The problem here is Sony got a bit arrogant this year and hasn't really tried to move things forward...which has pissed me off a bit.

If you have a decent PC I cant see any reason to buy an Xbox. PC and a PlayStation has always been my go to combo and will remain so.

Imo Xbox exclusives can’t hold a candle to PS4 exclusives.

If you have a decent PC I cant see any reason to buy an Xbox. PC and a PlayStation has always been my go to combo and will remain so.

True but Sony is finally thawing out on going full exclusive. Some leaks show they might be opening up to porting more games for the PC. Which is kinda surprising For Sony.

On the other-side Microsoft decided to change the rules and go gung-ho with Gamepass this generation. My honest opinion is full exclusivity isn't the future of consoles anymore.

I agree. The problem here is Sony got a bit arrogant this year and hasn't really tried to move things forward…which has pissed me off a bit.

There's a history there. After the massive success of the PS1 Sony was similarly arrogant. I was a manager in a large electronics retail chain at the time, and the contrast between Sony and Microsoft was glaring. Microsoft bent over backwards and then some to make things easier for retailers, vendors, developers and end users. (And it was nice because they gave us a LOT of free stuff)

There's a history there. After the massive success of the PS1 Sony was similarly arrogant. I was a manager in a large electronics retail chain at the time, and the contrast between Sony and Microsoft was glaring. Microsoft bent over backwards and then some to make things easier for retailers, vendors, developers and end users. (And it was nice because they gave us a LOT of free stuff)

Its funny because you know that this cycle keeps occurring. Sony or Microsoft do well one generation and turn out arrogant the next cycle. They lose the goodwill and then vice versa. At least its amusing to see it play out.

True but Sony is finally thawing out on going full exclusive. Some leaks show they might be opening up to porting more games for the PC. Which is kinda surprising For Sony.

On the other-side Microsoft decided to change the rules and go gung-ho with Gamepass this generation. My honest opinion is full exclusivity isn't the future of consoles anymore.

I’d love to see sony release more exclusives on PC even if they’re timed exclusives. Then I could pass on buying a PlayStation and spend the saved money on more video cards.:p

Not anymore, i dont see any PS5 exclusives worth getting just a PS3 port demon soul, and even PS4 nothing so great an hand few must haves.

Not anymore, i dont see any PS5 exclusives worth getting just a PS3 port demon soul, and even PS4 nothing so great an hand few must haves.

The PS5 isn't even out yet and very few titles have been announced so far. How do you know what it's going to have?

As far as the PS4 goes, I agree there aren't a ton of must-haves, but there are still more there compared to Xbox One.

The PS5 isn't even out yet and very few titles have been announced so far. How do you know what it's going to have?

As far as the PS4 goes, I agree there aren't a ton of must-haves, but there are still more there compared to Xbox One.

Yep, and exactly why Xbox went and amassed a huge amount of studios now....23 at this time, some with multiple dev teams.

Well, obviously it’s subjective but PS4 had great exclusives imo. Bloodbourne, Spider-Man, god of war, ghost of Tsushima, the last of us 2 and until dawn were all great.

As for PS5 it’s early but you mentioned the very reason I want a PS5 at launch. Demon souls, only souls game I haven’t played yet.

That means nothing though until they actually produce something worthwhile.

Well, I'm sure bethesda will and all subsidiaries….as will ninja theory…they have another team of all majore devs called the initiative who hired a lot of naughty dog animators….

Also, obsidion and inxile…

I'm an optimist there is some good stuff coming…

Best of all, none of those will cost me 70 dollars to play them...all on game pass.

Yeah, but how many of those games will be Xbox exclusives? I agree that Microsoft has quite the collection of devs under its belt now, but I'm betting 99% of the games they make are going to be available for both Xbox and PC.

Yeah, but how many of those games will be Xbox exclusives? I agree that Microsoft has quite the collection of devs under its belt now, but I'm betting 99% of the games they make are going to be available for both Xbox and PC.

Yep, but why is that bad exactly? They consider PC and xbox their systems.

The xbox series x is way more powerful then my home pc, and I'm betting it is more powerful then most peoples PC, for a much cheaper price then making the same power pc.....I can also sit comfortably on my couch to play on the xbox with ease. I think this is more inclusive having it available on both to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom