Steam actual owners?

It certainly makes one wonder why he (=Fluent) did all that… He had created so much content online. Seems such a waste to delete all that. And he had such a positive attitude to rpgs.

Anyhow, I think it is natural to get tired of game discussions every now and then, but then I do something else, like enjoy wonderfull summer and all that. But I can't likely relate to what ever caused that since for me videogames are just a dear hobby.

Well from what I can gather from talking with people close to Fluent he said something about reinventing himself. What that means I don't know it's anyone's guess.

Also he still has a steam account it's just set to private now.

Ah..well lets hope he manages to build a more solid base for his life and returns to videogames in less serious fashion.

What I mean with that is that I recall him wanting to make a living playing video games. I just always feared that it would burn him out sooner or later. Games are fun as a hobby, but if you want to make a living, well playing them is not certainly an easy route to take. There is so much competition in social media space and every 15 year old with a laptop can decide to become a game journalist/social media personality. It is really difficult to break through.

Back
Top Bottom