Rebel Galaxy Outlaw - Preview @L Plays Gaming

Looking forward to play this with my little nephews!
They already loved the laser show that was Rebel Galaxy.

Looking forward to play this with my little nephews!
They already loved the laser show that was Rebel Galaxy.
I hope you don't have a problem with installing Epic Store as this game will be exclusive to that place.

The website says exclusive for at least 12 months, so maybe it will come to steam too. I really dont want another launcher as I have too many now, but I see why he is doing it. He has a whole section explaining why on the game homepage. STEAM really needs to fix the whole 70/30 to 80/20 or 75/15 because this is not first game that is using an exclusive launcher recently.

Looks like The True successor to Freespace and Privateer I-II. MustPlay!!!!!!!

Too bad about Epic Store... someone wake me up when it comes to Steam and I'll pick it up then, as it looks pretty good.

Still have to finish Rebel Galaxy but was told it's not worth it.
I hope you don't have a problem with installing Epic Store as this game will be exclusive to that place.
Damn I forgot about that it's another platform exclusive.:(

Looks like something I'd enjoy, but I'm not going to acquire another platform simply to play it, I'll give it some time and see if this game eventually migrates to great old games or steam.

Couchpotatoe, Rebel Galaxy is worth it. I almost did not buy it because of combat on 2d plane but it worked well for this game with capital ships. The story was weak but the combat was fun.

I tried it for a few hours as it is free on origin. However, it didn't really grasp me. Admittedly, I didn't try very hard and I got killed several times doing the first real mission.

I found rebel galaxy ok; kind of repetitive and the meat ('story'/'campaign') too diluted by the mindless repetitive generated missions around it.
-
Having said this I'm not buying games on epic so guess I'll pass on outlaw.
-
Btw the solution to this issue is just sell the game cheaper on epic and more on platforms that cost more.

Too bad about Epic Store… someone wake me up when it comes to Steam and I'll pick it up then, as it looks pretty good.
I'll never ever get there, even if it provides steam keys. Epic is among dev I despise the most, they are just good to clone the suckers, whish them bankrupt.

I can't have a deeply dishonest company like that in charge of my games, no way.

Still have to finish Rebel Galaxy but was told it's not worth it.

I enjoyed it for what it was. Quite fun to keep improving the ships and finish the story. The end was pretty grindy, so I finished it quickly once I realized I was strong enough. Still worth the time and effort in my opinion.

I'm really looking forward to play this.

I don't care much about having to buy from another store. A minor inconvenience to me.

Back
Top Bottom