Damn, the purging of General Discussion was the one thing that could make me go back to the Codex full time. Guess I'll keep waiting for my GAF account to be approved. Cheers, guys (and bees, and cats), it's been nice knowing you all.

Gaf?

And don't go. I still love you even if you are a jerk who was mean to me out of nowhere. :(

Gee, that's the abridged story of my life.

rpcodex is failed decline beyond repair

DU is the biggest fag for ruining the old dex

DECLINE
tennishero said:
morrowind is the best RPG of the last decade but i think GRAN TURISMO 5, FORZA 4 and GTA IV (maybe SA) should all be in the top 10 rpgs of the decade
What were you even doing there?

thingie.JPG

Custom avatars are in? I may even go back after all.

NeoGAF. The wonderful place where gaming news are reported in seconds after appearing on the web, fanboys and shitheads get banned, and many funny gifs are made. Like this one:
icZOQ.gif

I think I like it more than the Nazi Codex.
And don't go. I still love you even if you are a jerk who was mean to me out of nowhere. :(

Gee, that's the abridged story of my life.
I'm still pretty sure you're an impostor and The Faerie Queene is the real Black Cat. My apologies if I am mistaken.
Crooked Bee said:
Kalos please don't go
Kalos please don't go
Kalos please don't go
Down to stupid GAF
You know I love you so
Here's looking at you, bee.

They have shit game taste at the GAF, bunch of biowarian loving console fags.

@ Kalos

Ah, NeoGAF, yes. I have heard of them, but never could decide whether or not I wanted to join. I may give it a try, but such a long time in KKKodexia and Hongfire may have turned me into a much too wicked, or too weird, persona for forums that actually ban people. :(

:foreveralone:

achievements.JPG

The KKKodex now has achievements, too.

:decline:

Well shit I had to use a fake email to make my account. Guess it's time to start again. See you in another life, bros.

They have shit game taste at the GAF, bunch of biowarian loving console fags.
GAF's too huge to be a hive mind. Some people do like BioWare. Others don't and stick to the threads about the games they do like. Even if you stroll into a thread about a game you dislike and give legitimate reasons for disliking it, it won't attract any lynching mobs. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 got a lot of criticism, for example, as did other popular games, like Street Fighter IV. Bashing a game with no argumentation can get you banned, though, and it keeps the quality of the discussion pretty high.
Wicked Witch of Loliland said:
Ah, NeoGAF, yes. I have heard of them, but never could decide whether or not I wanted to join. I may give it a try, but such a long time in KKKodexia and Hongfire may have turned me into a much too wicked, or too weird, persona for forums that actually ban people.
They only ban those who throw around slurs, flame others or stray too far off-topic. Oh, and piracy is forbidden. You're allowed to debate the morality of piracy, but admitting to taking part in it will result in a ban. Swearing is OK, and simply having an… eccentric posting style shouldn't be the grounds for banning.

Ok, I see our forums work (and look like shit), though when I try to log in I get 'Incorrect password' message.

GAF's too huge to be a hive mind. Some people do like BioWare. Others don't and stick to the threads about the games they do like. Even if you stroll into a thread about a game you dislike and give legitimate reasons for disliking it, it won't attract any lynching mobs. Mass Effect 2 and Dragon Age 2 got a lot of criticism, for example, as did other popular games, like Street Fighter IV. Bashing a game with no argumentation can get you banned, though, and it keeps the quality of the discussion pretty high.
I don't know bro, from the limited time I have spent there they didn't seem remarkably different from other faggots at places like quartertothree or SA.

Ok, I see our forums work (and look like shit), though when I try to log in I get 'Incorrect password' message.
Reset your password bro.

Back
Top Bottom