Original Sin EE - Release Day

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
It probably has not escaped your attention that Divinity: Original Sin Extended Edition is released today.

It’s been over a year in the making, but it's been worth it. Today, we are very proud to deliver to you Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition!

What makes our Enhanced Edition different from others? Check out our latest home-brewed trailer to find out just how far we went to bring you the ultimate Divinity experience:

How do I get my copy of Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition?

If you already purchased the original Divinity: Original Sin, you will receive the Enhanced Edition FREE as a download in your Steam or GOG account. This will appear as a second entry in your library, next to Divinity: Original Sin. Download it and get to playing! (Oh, and spread the word to your friends who didn't try it yet :) )

If you’ve never purchased the game, head over to Steam or GOG and make your purchase!

A thousand changes!

We have a short list & a long list of changes.

The long list contains over 1000 changes distilled from a change-list that contains more than 13000 changes! But since the short list is a bit more readable, we put that one here.

Errrrr... is the Tactician Mode for me?

It could be, but only if you're really comfortable with cRPGs in general, and Divinity: Original Sin in particular. Check out the following interview with Edouard (who worked on the combat design) to discover what Tactician Mode is and how it was created.
More information.

Good, I can get back to playing this again. Once it's patched up, of course.

Heh, Angry Chest. I wonder what's inside? Oh, me.

Already played a couple of quick online matches.. great fun, I love the grenades...

+1 for tactician mode. Hook me up.

-1 to tactician mode for me. Combat was already 90% of the game. Ugh!

Oh I wished I hadn't completed the original..would be great to jump in fresh

So why is it full priced? I'd like this but I'm not going to pay 40 large for it. I can't even come up with the the 30 for AoD.

Why shouldn't it be? Its just been released and its free for anyone who already has D:OS. I assume it will go on sale once the sales go down a bit.

Very excited! I will start downloading this when I get home. The only thing is, I will never be able to finish D:OS at this rate haha. 3rd time restarting already.

Bad news…all custom in-game Kickstarter content (such as my cat!!!) is not in this version of the game. I can't even remotely comprehend the reason for that decision.

Appeared in my steam library this morning. Cool. Although I am still playing the original, at 239 hours in and just reached the phantom forest. Still I am going to finish before starting the new version. I assume the bear and burglar dlc is all included? I have not played this either, as it would have required a restart and I was way too far in for that? I am looking forward to trying to play with a controller.

I will definitely be playing in tactician mode :) Avernum 2 has put me in the mood for more turn-based tactical combat.

No first day patch? Amazing! :)

It is, but patching the patch gets all too common nowadays :)

Back
Top Bottom