Wranglers of Westhallow (for D&D 5e)

pbpublishing

Traveler
Folks, I would like to intorduce you to the Wranglers of Westhallow kickstarter that just launched!

Wranglers of Westhallow is a lightly humored, spaghetti wild-west themed adventure series designed for the Dungeons and Dragons 5th Edition (OGL) rule-set. It is jam-packed full of pop-culture references, parody, thematic and often hilarious situations, and super interesting and colorful characters that will stick with you for life.

CLICK HERE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TODAY (before the limited early backers rewards run out)

EAW7OkhXUAAvXAn

This kickstarter aims to fund a brand new D&D 5th Edition Wild West themed adventure series.

Initially there are two adventures already written, and edited. If this funds, there is a high likelihood that a 3rd and maybe even a 4th adventure could be added to the rewards as stretch goals.

Set in a world of medieval fantasy, Westhallow is a town like no other. Thanks to a clock-work construct gone haywire, and a mysterious yee-hawing gunslinger shaped spirit, the good people of Westhallow have been subject to a radical shift in culture - albeit a forced one.

Things to Expect
  • 2 Adventures (initially with scope for more)
  • Clock-work Cowboys
  • Pistol Stand-offs
  • Gun-slinging
  • Hoedowns
  • Rodeos
  • Yee-Haw's
  • Tons of fun
  • Lots of laughs
  • A color changing wagon?! (No need to paint it, right?)

So if this sounds like a barrel of laughs for you and your gaming group, mosey on over to the kickstarter page at the following link and thow some support behind it!

http://bit.ly/WesthallowKS

Cheers folks!

Phil Beckwith
P.B. Publishing

A very interesting design of a parody of Dungeons and Dragons. Is this a parody of which part? Dungeons and Dragons 5e OoC or older. I'm just a fan of the new parts of Dungeons and Dragons. I don't really know the old ones. But in general, the combination of Dungeons and Dragons and the times of the wild West would look very interesting. I'm sure a good parody would come out, which God knows could become a full-fledged game and bring great success to the developer. I wonder if magic would be transferred to the world of the Wild West. I think it would be interesting, because I love magic.

Back
Top Bottom