ATOM RPG - 1.10 Update

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
A new update for ATOM RPG brings lots of new content and fixes.

Version 1.1 announcement

12 May @ 2:45am - AtomTeam

e301b084dbd889f18952a002a8b0b120c3632ce9.jpg

Hi, guys!

As you know, work on the big new update for ATOM continues for more than a month now. There's still a lot to do before we're through, but we finally decided on the publishing date. The update will hit Steam on May 29th. We will post the full change log on the same date. Meanwhile, here are some of the highlights of the upcoming update:

• Added lots of new locations to the Dead City - both above ground and below;
  • Fixed and updated a lot of animations, sounds, portraits, loading screens;
  • Added tens of new characters;
  • New monsters;
  • Added tons of new various quests;
  • Added new armors and weapons;
  • Lots of small fixes here and there and many more!

See you on the 29th, guys! Thanks for sticking with us.

71fda38ea3f73c1eaa2e2d910b8ef0220b249d80.jpg

9f978231a2ae7c8fbcd2c8062d255fb8373a6e05.jpg

0da14a9d023bad521618ff70706c25b0f01ad8d5.jpg

7bd64d157a7c3c1e6f8d8f80d4c5628594b1605e.jpg

e52c6dfce4e8614f4468df480a4f56a6c82a92b3.jpg

7af49d4f13797ba06b7f80d4c235fa22eae91c8b.jpg

99a8c1e5b56f0f4b06d713e8776bd1a559bcf3c9.jpg
Thanks vurt!
More information.

how do you guys feel about this game?

if fallout 1 is a 10, this is a ?

29th it is then, been waiting for this update to land before starting my first play thru. Looks awesome.

how do you guys feel about this game?

if fallout 1 is a 10, this is a ?
Wrote before, this game is Fallout 1.5.
It lacks of complexity and crazyness FO2 had, but is definetly above FO1. When I say above FO1, that automatically means - great.
So buy and play now.

I have no idea why are they adding new stuff instead of moving to a sequel.

As I said already in another thread.

Free content updates for all buyers love it. :heart:

I would definitely pay for an expansion.:nod:

To make sure the first game has Very Positive review's (or better). Very important on steam i would say. And to establish a fan base, who will not forget what they did with the first game in terms of updates.

There's also nothing that would suggest that they aren't working on a sequel (or big expansion) as well.

With more content incoming I'm assuming there will also be further necessary patches in June/July so that will likely delay me playing this game. Keep up the great work and I'll be delving fully into this one once all that's complete!

Wrote before, this game is Fallout 1.5.
It lacks of complexity and crazyness FO2 had, but is definetly above FO1. When I say above FO1, that automatically means - great.
So buy and play now.

Quoting my review,
"Superficially, ATOM feels less like a spiritual successor and more like a quasi-sequel to Fallout with some strong STALKER vibes. Yet despite the strong similarities, ATOM manages to stand on its own feet thanks to the unique setting and the quirky Slavic charm. It’s a well-made game with tried and true RPG systems, but one that doesn’t necessarily fix the problems of its role model or revolutionize the systems. ATOM does what it promises to do extremely well. For $ 14.99 or ₹ 479, you just can’t go wrong with this one."
They probably even fixed the balance issues since then. Just buy it

I heard directly from the dev that they plan to make the game 3 times larger than it was on release by releasing free content over time. So if that's still the case this one has a lot more coming for it.

Game is very good, it's Fallout 1.5 like joxer says.

Sounds like a great update and glad I am only about 1/3 into the game - hopefully won't have to restart but if I do won't be too bad.

Serialized updates provide an incentive for the buyer to wait until it has reached final form. I suppose one could buy a copy and just wait until then, if only to help keep them financially solvent.

I was impressed with their initial pitch during the kick starter, and now I'll just wait until all the contest is fully available before I start playing. A great game is worth waiting for, and my back log will keep me fully engaged until this one is completely done baking!!

I really want to try this game. I am just curious about the English translation. How is it? I don't expect it to be perfect. Is it serviceable? Thanks.

I really want to try this game. I am just curious about the English translation. How is it? I don't expect it to be perfect. Is it serviceable? Thanks.

I've had no problems at all.. though i've never been very deep into the game. Never heard that it's a problem for anyone.

Serialized updates provide an incentive for the buyer to wait until it has reached final form. I suppose one could buy a copy and just wait until then, if only to help keep them financially solvent.
It also provides incentive to replay the game every few months :)

At launch it had the usual Russian to English translation errors, but the latest patch corrected it with the help of an English community translator a few months back.
Also, a special bullet point, aimed at our English-speaking audience: talented writer Scott Hamm of “Age of Decadence” and “Battle Brothers” fame is now helping us improve the English translation of the game. Thank you very much, Scott.

I heard directly from the dev that they plan to make the game 3 times larger than it was on release by releasing free content over time. So if that's still the case this one has a lot more coming for it.

Game is very good, it's Fallout 1.5 like joxer says.

WOW! They deserve the sales then!!!

WOW! They deserve the sales then!!!

Definitely. He said he plans to continue work on it for years yet. Apparently they have a lot of ideas. The game is pretty cool as-is. Lots of love went into it, you can tell, even if some of the Russian jokes fly over your head. It's very much a Fallout 1 clone and a good one at that.

Back
Top Bottom