SPOILERS: The Cloverfield Paradox

blackmarch103

Traveler
Apparently all those rumors that the third Cloverfield movie was having problems and might not have a distributor anymore were a disinformation campaign, because Netflix is adding it as of, well, now.

Setting up this thread for people to discuss the movie with spoilers (because it's a Cloverfield movie, so there will be spoilers). And now I'm off to go watch it

Oh this was a big thing about a month ago. There was a huge commercial during the Superbowl.
I watched it, it sucked big time.

It was pretty lame. Pity, because I enjoyed 10 Cloverfield Lane. John Goodman was great.

Never heard about any of it.

Yeah I kind of enjoyed the first movie, the second was a little bit better, and the third just ugggh. Not worth the time at all, I see why it wound up on the Netflix.

Yeah Paradox was awful. Dreadful script and plot. And the atmosphere was all over the place - one minute serious sci fi, the next practically slapstick like the bit where Chris O'Dowd's severed arm developed a mind of its own. I gave up about half an hour before the end, I couldn't finish it.

I enjoyed both Cloverfield and 10 Cloverfield Lane, and I agree about John Goodman being great in the latter.

Cloverfield Paradox was particularly disappointing to me because I thought it was going to tie all three movies together in some way.

Had to google this. Seems I already watched this, the movie was that good!
Didn't know they made the sequel, are they any good?

Also, am I the only one who finds this to be an odd thread for a first-time poster? :)
No you are not the only one. As it is a person with less than 5 posts, the post needed approval before it being visible. Although odd, it isn’t in violation of anything, so it was approved.

Back
Top Bottom