Realms Beyond - Coming to Kickstarter in October

Talking about Goldbox Games, here's our Gamescom Flyer (high res version here)

RealmsBeyond-Flyer2018-1024x725.jpg

Nicely done !

Don't pull any punches when making the game, right? :)

I hope the manual is nice and fat, and in the style of that flyer.

Can we move on now? Those of you who outed the guy have given your opinions. There's no reason to keep repeating the same things.

Dude, stfu. You sound like a reverse SJW, and I bet you're whiter than my bed sheets. :)

I’m not white. But thanks for assuming?

Christ, I really dislike priveleged white people....

Great topic for PM and P&R. No relevance whatsoever with this thread, RB coming to Kickstarter.

Before this gets derailed, back on topic, please.

I thought this game was another scam when I saw it. We'll see. I have no interest in following it until it's properly released and reading reviews, nor do I intend to crusade against it. But it did reek of another Ellis Studios type of thing to me. Just my honest impressions. I could very well be wrong. You guys can let me know when it all comes to fruition if my instinct was right or not. :)

I missed the early debates about the game - I think it was during my Christmas offline break. I think at this stage, when they've made an appearance at a game show, and the main guy is a credited game dev, I'd say they're in a very different category to the Ellis crew. The engine also looks like far more than RPGmaker shovelware. I do see the doubts raised by its provenance, though.

We shall see. I'm curious to have a look at the Kickstarter.

I missed the early debates about the game - I think it was during my Christmas offline break. I think at this stage, when they've made an appearance at a game show, and the main guy is a credited game dev, I'd say they're in a very different category to the Ellis crew. The engine also looks like far more than RPGmaker shovelware. I do see the doubts raised by its provenance, though.

We shall see. I'm curious to have a look at the Kickstarter.

I noticed similarities in how some creatures looked compared to the Ellis Studio games I played, which raised some concern. The RPGCodex and whole Demons Age saga didn't help matters. But I'm interested in the Kickstarter, too, and more actual game footage. I could be wrong so hey, let's hope so. A real D&D-based game like this would be a treat and something different with the turn-based combat. So I'll just relax and wait like the rest of you guys on more information. :)

I noticed similarities in how some creatures looked compared to the Ellis Studio games I played, which raised some concern. The RPGCodex and whole Demons Age saga didn't help matters. But I'm interested in the Kickstarter, too, and more actual game footage. I could be wrong so hey, let's hope so. A real D&D-based game like this would be a treat and something different with the turn-based combat. So I'll just relax and wait like the rest of you guys on more information. :)

I think they've said something about releasing a demo during the KS.

In the mean time, you may also want to check out Myrthos' Gamescom preview of RB if you haven't.

Back
Top Bottom