Everreach: Project Eden - "Technology & Advancements"

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Everreach: Project Eden is a fast-paced, story-driven, action RPG set on Planet Eden. The latest update looks at technology & advancements and announces a release date of December 4th.

Secret Eden Log #6: "Technology & Advancements"
Hey guys! First and foremost, Everreach: Project Eden's official release date is

DECEMBER 4TH

So mark your calendars!
steamhappy

And now, onto our third feature video, which is about the technology and special abilities available through the Elite Guardian Suit of Nora Harwood.

Nora's Elite Guardian Suit can be upgraded in various ways. The suit's offensive capabilities allow Nora to unlock skills such as the Forcefield which acts as a makeshift cover during battle, blocking enemy attacks but allowing Nora's shots to pass through. The forcefield can also be upgraded to withstand even stronger enemy fire and at its highest level, it can be deployed faster so Nora may truly shape the battlefield to her advantage.

Shield Overload is another offensive ability of the Elite Guardian Suit that discharges all of Nora's shields, destroying everything in her immediate vicinity. However, Nora needs to be careful about utilizing the overload ability, as it completely fries her personal shields, leaving her completely defenseless. For that reason, if Shield Overload is applied at the wrong time, Nora may quickly find herself surrounded by enemies and without the means to protect herself.

eef1d71faec9c8ea946464ca8587873e79cc40b6.jpg

The Rush ability is a mix between an offensive and an agility-based ability. When activated, Rush allows the suit's wearer to move and attack faster. For the duration of Rush, Nora can sprint endlessly without fatigue, allowing her to run for cover or surprise an enemy at the far side of the battlefield.

These are just a few ways Nora can upgrade her suit, its capabilities are numerous and the ways they can be combined together allow Nora to truly decide how she wishes to approach each conflict.

And that concludes our Secret Documentation series! In the name of EverReach Industries and our Security Division, we welcome you to Eden next week!

More information.

Stumble upon hidden loot and optional story elements scattered throughout the open environments
Instabuy for me.

Designed to be played with mouse and keyboard or gamepad
Sad moment in 2019 when a game on Steam still needs to confirm being playable with k+m thanks to pisspoor ports.

Think it would be the first time I would play a female character in a story driven RPG (besides Baldur's Gate replays).

The user interface style looks remarkably similar to Mass Effect 1.

Think it would be the first time I would play a female character in a story driven RPG (besides Baldur's Gate replays).
Buy and play Venetica. Replay ME1 as femShep (sequels not necessary).

The user interface style looks remarkably similar to Mass Effect 1.
Absolutely. The dessert maps reminded me of ME:A though.

Buy and play Venetica.
Thought about playing this one a few times already. So it's an actual RPG?
Replay ME1 as femShep (sequels not necessary).
Nah. I played ME1 three times (release, before ME2, before ME3), ME2 two times (release, before ME3), and ME3 once with the same Shepard. More replays would dilute my fond memories. Perhaps in 15 years when I'm too old to remember how I've played before. ;)

Nora’s Elite Guardian Suit can be upgraded: it can get the Dildo Extension Module

Thought about playing this one a few times already. So it's an actual RPG?
Well a rebuttal if you will Venetica is basically a Fable clone. So if you like Fable then play it.

Thanks for the recommendation, but I've tried to start playing Fable three times and failed. It's just not my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom