Two Worlds - Collectors Edition Announced

Dhruin

SasqWatch
TopWare has announced a Collector's Edition of Two Worlds, which is now available for preorder at co-publisher Zuxxez' online store:
Las Vegas, 12th December 2006. TopWare Interactive has once again pushed the Collector's Edition envelope with a great new offer! The tri-lingual Collector's Edition (English, French and German) of Two Worlds will be put on the European market at 64.99 Euro at the same time as the basic version - and in addition to the game itself, this surprise package has lots of extra goodies and we do mean lots! First of all, there's a miniature metal version of the fabulous "Kilgorin" sword that appears in the game - it's 27.6 cm long and quite simply a work of art for an letter opener! Then there's a T-shirt and a card game (55 sheets), both with the exclusive "Two Worlds" design - but that's not all! The magic box also contains a double-sided poster in A2 format with a beautifully-worked map and some truly dazzling artwork!
Enough, you say? Uh-uh! TopWare has also included the "Making of" DVD in the package - with an Maxi CD and this isn't just any old soundtrack it's a succession of atmospheric masterpieces from the master himself, Harold Faltermeyer! You also get really comprehensive background info on the game - plus video and photo material on how Two Worlds was created. Value for money, you say? We invented it! Enjoy! Pre-orders are already possible here.
More information.

wow, that game looks rather nice, haven't even heard of it until now :) i'll have to keep my eye out for this... lots of nice CE goodies too :)

holy crackers, those movies are simply beautiful, looks way better then oblivion.

wonder if the US release will have a nice CE edition with all those goodies as well.

Who cares about the US release, I'm interested in whether it will be released here in OZ!! :biggrin:

Nice indeed. :)

They're making the game in my city :) Hope it won't be an embarassment.

Last edited:
dang, looks like the store upped the ante, now they have a huge sword and other goodies for 110 euros, too bad its only for 3 countries and only 1000 copies :(

ah well, i'll have to settle for the CE maybe, well, if i see a demo first, this game is sounding/looking too good to be true :)

oh the inHUMANITY!! they won't let me preorder to the US. XENOPHOBES!!
(that was a good game)

Back
Top Bottom