KotOR 3 - Rejected by EA on Multiple Occasions

Agreed. Given the current state of the Star Wars universe its better that there is no KotOR 3.
Very true and I agree also. Many things have changed over the years, and not all of them are good. One of them being Disney bought StarWars, and is running the franchise.

Last edited:
EA is trying to figure out how to sell up to 80% of our field of vision with paid advertising without inducing seizures

Abandoning the super crappy Origins platform would be a necessary change for me to ever care what they plan for the future. Since I don't see that happening, I can gleefully lurk on the sidelines and laugh at their lack of perception, and ingenuity. They truly are completely clueless.

That will never happen unless they determine distribution through newcommers like Epic store is cheaper than keeping their own platform.

Remember that EA didn't have problem with Steam when it comes to proper full release of videogames with no bullshit attached. The love died over DLC. Steam wanted 30% of any kind of microtransaction, EA refused.

I'll let Jim throw in his opinion.:)

One more article to share with onlysp's opinion.

Link - https://www.onlysp.com/ea-star-wars-disney/
Not one of the projects started so far have favored positively among fans. These games are not failures, but companies do not exist to create sub-par experiences that will only garner so-so sales. Star Wars is a name that floats, and EA is shooting holes in its own boat. Disney needs to step in because EA’s third strike is already up. Audiences want to see what Respawn can do with such a fitting IP, but Disney finding new management or talent is a better call than taking the same risks over and over again. Now is the time for EA to stop trying because its opportunity to “do or do not” is long gone.

Never.

Okay, maybe that kid's game I gave to my sister as a present in the 90s.

Edit : Unravel, mabe. And EA does their very best to silence this tiny gem to death.

i think they should just go ahead and make the KOTOR movie.

I'm going to guess there's already 15 (non-canon and retconned) books on how the Jedi and Sith came to be and what drove them apart as allies. Perhaps a retelling of the Pharisees and the Sadducees after the Maccabean revolt.

I'm sure this has been said, but it's probably for the best.

The only folks that could possibly screw Star Wars worse than Disney is EA.

I mean the LEGO games are OK...but other than that Star Wars seems dead.

I liked even the Star Wars: Conquest mod for Mount&Blade better than most recent Star Wars releases. And that one is quite buggy.

Is there a more recent Star Wars ruleset than the one based on the open D&D rules?

A big part of the appeal of KotOR - to me, anyway - was the fact that it was based on my favorite RPG system.

Back
Top Bottom