Kingdom Come - The Future of Time Travel Technology

At one point they definitely had a clear statement on their website, might have been in the FAQ or suchlike, about releasing modding tools that would be essentially what they used to build the game. Thing is, I've seen such claims before that drifted away, and I wondered if the idea was being discussed.

Yeah, I vaguely recall them saying something like that, too, which is why I bothered to look earlier.

The game was made using CryEngine, you can probably use the CryEngine SDK to edit/mod it.

You don't object to entering your steam password on their site ?
As a matter of fact I don't.
They can't steal my Steam account and there is no privacy data whatsover I'd be forced to reveal they could sell to crime underground like Facebook does.

The game was made using CryEngine, you can probably use the CryEngine SDK to edit/mod it.

To a certain degree that's true, but there's a hell of a difference between that and a modding kit that takes account of the probably complex superstructure they've built on top of it.

So I got the physical box yesterday. Interesting they decided to not produce a manual. Also tried I stalling via the discs and it launches steam and requires a steam code then started a preload that took forever then failed with a random error. Great start.

Not that I will at it now anyway, just wanted a quick romp to get a feel for it then will wait months for patching

Yeah, only game discs and a soundtrack disc in the physical box. Well, also a paper map, but it didn't come inside the physical game box, just came in the same shipping box. Kinda lame not having a nice manual for a KS physical.

Yeah, only game discs and a soundtrack disc in the physical box. Well, also a paper map, but it didn't come inside the physical game box, just came in the same shipping box. Kinda lame not having a nice manual for a KS physical.

The box is a waste, just discs that are useless due to requiring steam. Like the map but should have just got all digital.

They could have at least made room in the box for the map. I guess it can be re-folded in a different way and kept in there...maybe.

They could have at least made room in the box for the map. I guess it can be re-folded in a different way and kept in there…maybe.

Yea agree, kind of regret my backing this level, like the map but basically spent 30$ on it since the rest of the box isn't really useful with manual.

Back
Top Bottom