On what floor did you quit the Tower of Time?

On what floor did you quit Tower of Time

• I quit on floor 1

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • floor 2

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • floor 3

Votes: 4 33.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 6 50.0%

• Total voters

lackblogger

SasqWatch
Or did you make it all the way to the end?

Poll is limited to 10 options, so there's no option available for "haven't tried it yet" or "at the menu screen" etc & the floor 10 option is the one to vote for if you managed to finish the game.

Genuinely curious if there's a good spread or if there's a common point for people.

I finished all the way through. I don't know what floor that was. The story unfolds increasingly crazy as you go down but I think even by the first floor you start to see how epic it is.

I really get the feeling it was one guy's D&D campaign made into a video game. The sequel is going to feature a few of hte same characters.

I found it was a lot of fun and really addictive. I wanted to write up a review but its no longer fresh in my mind.

It has been a little while since I played it - about 2 months ago spending about 110+ hours. I like to start and re-start and re-start etc etc and then I finally decide on a build and get to the end. My copy was on GOG and I got about half of the achievements.

It was fun but I do not expect to play again.

I didn't really care for the combat or how the main protagonist sat on his butt back on floor 0, so I didn't stick with it long - I want to say circa level 3.

I thought it was quite good overall, and I made it to the end. I thought the story got less and less coherent the further it went though, and I don't think there's a great deal of replay value. But in general I was pleasantly surprised with how well done it was.

Finished it, quite enjoyed it as well.

I made it through all the way, and completely enjoyed ninety percent of it. Yeah there is a little repetition and some replayed strategies that are lightly annoying, but overall I enjoyed the game. I know I'm going to replay it at some point because when I played the turn-based option wasn't in, so I want to at least see what that's like, and how it alters the game, if at all.

I thought the battles got quite repetitious deep down. I loved the whole slow-time thing, though, and liked the story well enough.

Steam achievements say that only 13.5% defeat the Titan. That was maybe half way along, wasn't it?

Back
Top Bottom