favorite portable zelda? - RPGWatch Forums
|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » favorite portable zelda?

Default favorite portable zelda?

April 27th, 2020, 16:28
I just beat a link between worlds and have to say it truly is one of the greatest modern games and reimaginings of all time. I then started my playthrough i had saved of the ds zelda spirit tracks and also have to list it as one of my favs. theyre both just damm good games.
Last edited by AppleIntimidation; April 27th, 2020 at 18:16.

AppleIntimidation

Keeper of the Watch

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

April 27th, 2020, 18:16
i just scratched my 3ds screen with a stylus playing the ds zelda game. just great playing this game. just wonderful.

AppleIntimidation

Keeper of the Watch

May 7th, 2020, 16:12
which one? spirit tracks or phantom hourglass?

angerball

Traveler

May 8th, 2020, 17:48
I love both Phantom Hourglass and Spirit Tracks on the DS, but liked Minish Cap (for GBA) even more. All three are awesome, and I actually replayed Phantom Hourglass a couple of years ago.

But … my favorite is ‘Breath of the Wild’ - it is a handheld game and a full console game at the same time, bringing the best of the entire series all in one place.
--
-- Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)

May 17th, 2020, 11:06
I had to laugh at myself for a moment. I am so far removed from my GameBoy days that I read "portable" and thought you must mean, "I don't have any Nintendo systems, but I like that modern technology allows us to port the games to other platforms." I thought this was going to be a discussion about emulators, source code, and abandonware.

Now that I know what we're talking about, I realize that I've never played a portable Zelda game. Last new Zelda game I played was Ocarina of Time on my buddy's Nintendo 64 when I was in college.
--
Check out Himeko Sutori, the strategy RPG where you command an army of up to 200 unique heroes

Nathaniel3W

Himeko Sutori Developer

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » favorite portable zelda?