SOM remake

holy shit this game is underrated. i am watching the entire playthrough on youtube while I recently picked up my original save state for the game on iPad to see the difference (i also newt it when I was a kid). damm this game seems amazing from the music and shadow of trees. its like watching a Pixar movie. how could anyone co plain about the graphics or music? i really think it may be superior to all mana games and even all portable zelda games. its also one of those things you don't need to play if you own the original just watch a playthrough and enjoy.

Last edited:
Hey, I liked secret of mana back in the day. But the graphical style of the "remake" is not really that great. Especially the cutscenes.

holy shit this game is underrated. i am watching the entire playthrough on youtub e while i recentky picked up my original save state for the game on ipad to see the difference (i also newt it when I was a kid). damm this game seems amazing from the music and shadow of trees. its like watching a pisar movie. how could anyone co plain about the graphics or music? i really think it may be superiot to all mana games and even all portable zelda games. its also one of those things you dont need to play if you own the original just watch a playthrough and enjoy.

Does your iPad not have spellcheck or auto-type? See all those red squiggles? They're trying to tell you something. Something along the lines of "Correct that shit or people won't take you seriously because they think you're 11 years old."

UnUWTeY.png

Points awarded for tenacious trolling consistency.

I've always wanted to give this one a try, as I heard great things about it back in the day. However, two mates picked it up last year when it came available on steam and warned me against it, so to date I've not grabbed it.

Ok i spell corrected the original post. But man is this remake beautiful. The gameplay seems awesome too and everything is voiced.

I dont agree. That is what I thought too, before starting to watch the video above. I love the graohics like the shadow effects and charm including moving facial expressions and it brings me back to my childhood as a reimagining of a game I played as a kid on the super nintendo. I love the voice effects too particularly the cat inkeepers.

Brainwashed by touchscreen shills.

I am thinking of getting it but instead I biught adventures of mana fir my iPad which is cheaper wnd also happens to be 50% off. I havent tried it yet but I really do think the som remake is a bewutiful piece of software frim the fideo I am seeing.

Back
Top Bottom