Driftmoon - New Trailer

skavenhorde

Little BRO Rat
Driftmoon released a new trailer. It shows off a lot of the new content. Here's the statement from their website which basically thanks everyone for their feedback:

Here comes the new official trailer for Driftmoon, fresh off the drawing board! Be sure to watch it in 1080p mode.

I want to thank you all for the feedback you've given us, when playing the new alpha! Great to hear that you've had fun with it! AND you've spotted some really interesting and strange errors, so I'm going to have my hands full for many days. I probably won't have enough time to answer all of you back unless you've actually asked for something or I desperately need more information because the problem is so interesting. Rest assured that if the feedback form said it was sent, I definitely got and carefully read your feedback - and if it said there was an error sending it, I probably got it even so.

Once we get all the little things fixed, we'll naturally make an automatic update, that'll be offered for download, when you start Driftmoon. We hope you enjoy the adventure, and keep the feedback coming!

More information.

I've put this one on hold for a while, but after seeing that trailer I want to get that panther companion and see what the heck is going on in this world. A lot has changed since I last played.

Edit: I just played a few minutes of the game and everything is better. Even the beginning is different. It's almost like a whole new game.

The graphics are upgraded as well. I know a lot of you scoff at the top-down viewpoint, but this is no Siege or the original Blood Bowl. Those top-down graphics sucked, but this is 3D in a way.

I really didn't think this game's graphics could impress me, but they do.

A neat little feature when you start the game now is they have a list of mods you can get in the launcher. It's easy to grab them, load them up and start playing. There are only four right now (three really since one of them is a test for random dungeons), but I hope to see more later on.

Last edited:
I played a couple hours a few days ago. My backlog vs time to play ratio has gotten out of hand though. FK & KOTC are still on the list!

Back
Top Bottom