On my dismissal from the Codex

TheRealFluent

H.O.O. Inquisitor
for the 2nd time!

I'm fine with it, looking forward to not having to check the forum for new posts and responses, etc.. Gives me more time to enjoy nature. :)

But if anyone is seeing this from the Codex and wants to keep in touch, hit me up on Steam - Fluent with the Owlcat logo. Or here.

So ends the Fluent Era of the 'dex (2013-2019).

:wings:

Considering some of the previous posts there, I'm shocked that anyone could be banned from the Codex other than for supporting the superiority of the Watch!! :)

Considering some of the previous posts there, I'm shocked that anyone could be banned from the Codex other than for supporting the superiority of the Watch!! :)

The 'Watch is superior, true. Nicer folks here. :biggrin:

Well, Fluent's entirely self-inflicted banning was the equivalent of holding his finger right in front of an angry convict's face and continually repeating "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" until the inevitable happened.

I think he got a second life because he was at least contributing with content but ultimately he just was too high maintenance to keep around.

Well, Fluent's entirely self-inflicted banning was the equivalent of holding his finger right in front of an angry convict's face and continually repeating "I'm not touching you, I'm not touching you" until the inevitable happened.

I think he got a second life because he was at least contributing with content but ultimately he just was too high maintenance to keep around.

You and I have way different views on things.

As long as you don't bring the flu into this forum I'm fine with it.

Excellent point. It shows how much the ruffian figure matters in the american system.
During middle age times in Europe, characters were like knights and stuff.

Ruffians have taken place so much it smoothly flows to compare a moderation personal to angry convicts. And expect from them behaviours that would be expected from angry convicts.

So instead of knowing whether a breach in law happened as supposedly by rule of law, the issue is to know whether people hit nerves enough on people who can not govern themselves.

How the hell do you get banned from that place. I'm too lazy to go over there to look. Any cliff notes?

How the hell do you get banned from that place. I'm too lazy to go over there to look. Any cliff notes?

I wasn't really following but it was something along the lines of harassing somebody who may have been a woman. There's still some doubt because that would mean there was a woman on the Codex. He claims it wasn't harassing, just banter, but Fluent doesn't seem to know where the line is.

But the main reason was that he didn't stop when he was asked to, kept starting threads to argue the point, and then when banned and reinstated as a Christmas miracle started another thread to continue arguing until everybody had enough.

In summary, he kept annoying people until even the notoriously lazy Codex admins felt they had to do something to avoid the place turning into a cesspool.

I got banned for being myself, a 34 year old childish goofball. It was all fun and games until you piss off the wrong person.

Good riddance.

Merry Christmas! :party:

Merry Christmas Fluent. I read that final thread with Crispy that was entertaining. Looks like you detonated over there in spectacular fashion. I can't recall in 10 years anyone getting banned there so brofist for that significant accomplishment. Was that a bucket list item for you?

Happy Holidays Carni! :party:

Todd, I can honestly say at 10:27 Christmas day I am extremely excited to be gone from the Codex. I'm free!! :biggrin: Having a great holiday with my mom and loving life. God's blessings sometimes show up in peculiar ways. :)

But now you guys have to put up with me. :biggrin:

Was just looking for someplace to say Merry Christmas...

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!

I also would like to say, to anyone reading this from Codex - thank you. For all the edginess, the bullying, the trying too hard, the arguing, the rating of my posts 'shit' or even if you rated them highly, truly, thank you. I leave with no hard feelings towards anyone, I love you guys and the Codex will always have a special place in my heart. Thank you for the joy, the frustration, the riveting and not so riveting discussions, thank you. I leave a better person than I came in forged in the dark fires of the Codex underbelly.

Much love to you all and continued success in 2020 and beyond! Cheers! :party:

I can't recall in 10 years anyone getting banned there so brofist for that significant accomplishment.

You must have extremely selective memory then as bannings happen there with regular efficiency. They even have an avatar specifically designed to put on banned accounts, which you can see with your own eyes by looking through practically any old, long thread.

Is it pure fanboy goggles you're wearing or are you just repeating the utter bollocks the site pretends to preach in order to garner 'maximum reaction' (the actual true nature of the site)?

[this post offers nothing on the case regarding Fluent, I'm just so taken aback at you're level of bollocks-speak I couldn't help but respond (as is the sole intent of every post on the codex) ]

I struggle to think of a worse fit than Fluent + Codex :)

It's like forced pink fluffy cloud meets forced toxic outrage angst.

I'm genuinely surprised you'd bother going there.

Then again, I remember how fond you are of stat screens - which would seem to be one of the most important aspects of a game to the average Codexian.

Goes to show that opposites can always find at least a few things to agree on ;)

You must have extremely selective memory then as bannings happen there with regular efficiency. They even have an avatar specifically designed to put on banned accounts, which you can see with your own eyes by looking through practically any old, long thread.

Is it pure fanboy goggles you're wearing or are you just repeating the utter bollocks the site pretends to preach in order to garner 'maximum reaction' (the actual true nature of the site)?

[this post offers nothing on the case regarding Fluent, I'm just so taken aback at you're level of bollocks-speak I couldn't help but respond (as is the sole intent of every post on the codex) ]

I think you need to get out more often

Back
Top Bottom