Pricewatch!

Nice.

Jotun's been languishing on my wishlist for a while now, I almost pulled the trigger and bought it during the summer sale.

Now I'm glad I didn't :)

Many of you know it for sure by now but...there is a nice weekly sale on GOG.
Pretty good RPG's on the list up to -90% off.

There's currently a Crystal Dynamics 25th Anniversary Bundle. The earnings go to the Gamechanger Charity.

It includes a lot of Soul Reaver & Tomb Raider, as well as some of their earlier games. Tiers are 1$ / 15$ / 25$.

Let me know what you think about 7 days to die, JDR13. I've got over 300 hours in it now. It was the right game at the right time for me.

I notice they've also got The Evil Within very cheap there as well.
Anyone got an opinion on that game?

There's a playable demo on Steam if you want to check it out.

I've only played the demo and thought it was ok. Nothing really stood out to me, but I might give it another shot.

Cool, will check that out then.

Disclaimer: I used to be big on horror games (e.g. earlier RE titles, Silent Hill), but my nerves aren't what they once were. However, slowly getting back into them - I loved Dead Island and Dying Light (though it took me a while to brave the night in the latter), but haven't recently dared games that seem to big on jump scares (e.g. that recent Alien game that once upon a time I would be right into). Let's see how I go…

Edit after demo:
Started promisingly with what appears to be a gritty TCM homage, then the game goes totally bonkers. Then to demonstrate that the promising start is not at all representative of the game as a whole, it turns into a standard stealth sim with dull, repetitive gameplay. Given how it arbitrarily changes, it could have good bits later on?
I'm not certain it's worth the time to find out. Perhaps I should spring the extra money for Dishronored 2 instead :)

Last edited:
Risen 3 Complete Edition is part of the $1 tier of Humble Saint's Row Bundle. You also get Deadlight Director's Cut, Homefront and Saint's Row 2 in the $1 tier, and there are further tiers with other non-RPG games.

Note that the beat-the-average tier will get new additions a week from now, it is possible some other RPGs could be added.

Back
Top Bottom