Witcher 3 Easter Eggs

The Witcher 3
Give an ignorant Norwegian some help please. What is the egg in that image?

pibbur who can't wait to know

It's the Killer Rabbit of Caerbannog!

I have seen The Holy Grail, so I must have seen that naughty rabbit - but I didn't remember it. Thanks.

@zahratustra: I see that what I wrote could be understyood in different ways. I know what an easter egg is, but I wondered what was the easter egg in that image.

pibbur whose english is probably quite often a bit clumsy. Han uttrykker seg mye klarere på norsk. And who used to (wildly?) hunt for eggs when his daughters were young.

Last edited:
In Novigrod I heard a poor beggar complaining of his livelihood being taken away when someone cured his leprosy.

This is from Monty Python's Life of Brian.

Noticed that too! But only because in passing I thought his voice sounded a lot like Eric Idle and I started listening in. Hmm, maybe they got him to do a cameo :p

The Witcher novels are full of stuff like that. Something is either a perverted popular tales or a pop-culture references. Geralt even got the moniker The Butcher of Blaviken for killing "Snow White" and her seven dwarves gnomes (she wasn't a nice person).

Wait, that was a reference to Snow White?? I didn't get that! Guess I wasn't paying attention. (I just read that story!)

Final DLC easter egg - CDpr team:

I suspect low hardware capabilities, easter egg just pops in like if it was played on max distance 10 centimeters iPhone, sorry about that hopefully a better video will emerge.

Not quite an Easter Egg but...

There are a few quests that center around "tyromancy" - the magic of cheese. I figured CDProjekt was just making it up as a joke. But no! It's one of the many ways people have tried to predict the future: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_divination#T

There are a few quests that center around "tyromancy" - the magic of cheese. I figured CDProjekt was just making it up as a joke. But no! It's one of the many ways people have tried to predict the future: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methods_of_divination#T

I vaguely remember finding a tyromancer's laboratory. It was in a cave, and iirc you entered it via some kind of portal. It was filled with fumes from the rotting cheese.

Not quite an Easter Egg but…

What a fantastic list! Thanks.

pibbur who divines things by examining his brain. What's going on in there. Not the anatomy. Even if cerebral anatomy is fun.

I vaguely remember finding a tyromancer's laboratory. It was in a cave, and iirc you entered it via some kind of portal. It was filled with fumes from the rotting cheese.
Also a lab with a cadaver hooked up to a block of cheese. Munsterous!!

Back
Top Bottom