Witcher 3 Puppet Sign

The Witcher 3

Zloth

I smell a... wumpus!?
Has anyone had any luck using the Puppet spell under Axis? Every time I try to use the secondary for it, I just stun the target. Still pretty handy but not as handy as turning them!

Huh? Didn't hear anyone having any issues with it, though it doesn't work against all enemies, like golems, etc.
You're not trying to pull something here again, Zloth? ;)

Zloth has been experimenting with tyromancy again.

Perhaps you need a more powerful cheese. Try some Casu marzu. I heard that even the Wild Hunt fears that.

No idea what the deal is. I hold down Q with the fire spell and spray fire nicely. I hold down Q to try and fire off the puppet spell against humans well lower than me and they just get slowed and stunned.

Wait, maybe I have to KEEP holding Q to keep them in puppet mode?

I think I'll throw in some sharp cheddar just to help it along.

Played this game for over two months and I never could get a single one of the advanced signs to work. Even the basic versions seemed to take forever to cast, and by that time I was moving on to the next fight anyways.

Played this game for over two months and I never could get a single one of the advanced signs to work. Even the basic versions seemed to take forever to cast, and by that time I was moving on to the next fight anyways.

Eh, that's pretty weird…Witcher signs are designed to be fast and fluid( and furious) …there is a reason why Geralt fights with one handed sword, while keeping the other hand free for quickly switching to bombs/signs/xbow.
It's pretty much the most fluid and immersive sword/spells combination out there.
For our confused Zloths out there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjPC7gYrmkw

I got it to work... more or less... mostly less. You do have to hold the key down but it doesn't seem to work well if you're in battle. If you're not in battle, though, you're likely out of range. Getting it to work right is just not worth the hassle, IMHO.

Back
Top Bottom