Original Sin - Release Date, Patch and Blog

P.S. I admit to loving the "dress-up" feature of Skyrim. Every housecarl and companion has their own style of clothing.
13131953-illustration-of-a-smiley-fuming-in-anger.jpg

Wasn't this thread the one I mentioned why some people who enjoyed Skyrim very much should give The Sims 3 a try?
There are levels to level up skills, there are dressups, there are houses and marriages, there are "sandbox" jobs, hell there are even butterflies to collect! What's even more positive you won't see me calling it a bug-o-rama!

Yea, okay, it's DLC:The Game... Nothing is perfect, I know...

I can't get into the Sims. My wife plays it, but I need more than the dress up. The dress up is just a cool way to see the clothing and armor on a living being. I also want to blast a dragon out of the sky with a mage's staff. Hard to do that in Sims 3.

There isn't an expansion for dragons yet?

There isn't an expansion for dragons yet?

I'd buy that. ;) I actually had fun with the Sims 3 (and 1 & 2) at release for a couple of days, but haven't played it in years.

There are actually 2 fantasy-themed expansions for The SIMs 3 out by now - and don't forget THe SIM's Medieval, which is a crossover between an RPG and an SDIMs game - in my eyes it is even a proper RPG - only with the difference that you get your experience points by doing social actions, not by combat actions … Which is - in my opinion - the reason why this game has been silenced to death by RPG players (which are mostly men, I guess).

Edit :

Supernatural http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Supernatural and "Dragoin Valley" (about which I cannot find anything in Wikipedia).

There are actually 2 fantasy-themed expansions for The SIMs 3 out by now - and don't forget THe SIM's Medieval, which is a crossover between an RPG and an SDIMs game - in my eyes it is even a proper RPG - only with the difference that you get your experience points by doing social actions, not by combat actions … Which is - in my opinion - the reason why this game has been silenced to death by RPG players (which are mostly men, I guess).

I though about giving The Sims medieval a try but never got around to it. Is it possible to but Sims 3 with ALL the DLC for a reasonable price today? Like Joxer said it's basically DLC the game...

Is there a Sims DLC or special mode where you must manage a single person only?

Back
Top Bottom