Ruiner

BoboTheMighty

SasqWatch
Spotted this recently, a game ( with a really lame name) from former devs who worked on Witcher/Dying Light: Isometric action/shooter in Cyberpunk setting.
Looks great, even with IGN playing it.

Coming 2016.

Meh another top down perceptive action shooter.:(

Really? I thought it's another Dark Souls clone from deck13.

Meh another top down perceptive action shooter.:(

My thought exactly. Why not make this 3rd or 1st person perspective? I'm not a big fan of overhead/isometric unless it's party-based. I'm guessing this was just someone's pet project, and maybe they're working with a limited budget.

You all suck. Regardless of the perspective used, I'd instabuy it - if I wasn't afraid it's just another forgettable grinder.

I'm curious about the dislike of top-down shooter games (it's not realy isometric). I actually quite like that, not that I can judge this example yet. It's a style of gameplay that feels a bit different, to me. Quite few people enjoy Diablo derivatives, no? (Those aren't shooters, but similar in terms of feel.)

My thought exactly. Why not make this 3rd or 1st person perspective? I'm not a big fan of overhead/isometric unless it's party-based. I'm guessing this was just someone's pet project, and maybe they're working with a limited budget.

It is done by I think dozen or so people, new studio called "Rengkok"( folk who also worked on this War of Mine and Shadow Warrior as well). But looks pretty polished for what it is: art, visuals, combat, ambiance and sound design, etc…seems they have their priorities in check for likely 30$ title.
And this perspective suits well for heavy on movement.
Gameplay so far looks more fun than most Arpg's of this style I've seen in a long, long while.

Back
Top Bottom