Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Opening Cinematic Trailer

Any PC opening trailer? :)
I mean… The game will appear on PC later this year.

So we have dog companions once again? o_O

Damn you Bethesda for making this trend popular.:shakefist:

Joking done now can't wait to play this.:)

Apparently "cutscenes" are randomized and not play the same way every time. It's not just about having fixed "actors" that change positions and movement, this dog will not appear at all in different medic_needed scenes.

Well I will be getting this, that much is for certain, I'm just not sure if I'll get it for the switch or computer. I'd prefer the computer version, so I might wait a week or two after release and check the feedback first.

Still waiting for a VC3 and VC2 remaster. But definitely i will grab this one, when it will come out.

I haven't played any of these games but that dog is F'ing awesome. Will have to check it out.

IMG_1430.jpg

Maybe because it looks like my pup :)

Just can't take these anime things seriously. The cutesy characters mixed in with the war machines. Just escapes me. Ah well good news for those who enjoy this stuff.

Just can't take these anime things seriously. The cutesy characters mixed in with the war machines. Just escapes me. Ah well good news for those who enjoy this stuff.

I love anime and their cutesy stuff! Sometimes they do take things to the extreme but they(anime/japan/east?) view the world, hence life differently from the west yet at the same time influenced by it as well. What this means in practical terms is that their fantasy sometimes feel fantastic which I find lacking in western fantasy due to my over exposure to western stuff. We all love exploration in our RPG and this does not simply mean hidden loot behind the tree but rather looking at something and going "WTF is this!"

Anyway this is what keep me interested in anime these day.

Cmon, when it comes to "cutesy", nothing beats Hollywood's garbage.
When it comes to manga style, anime or videogames, avoid overrated and overhyped garbage. Ditch Nintendo in the closest trashbin if you still haven't.
Also, use subs and not dubs. English voiceover in the first VC was ruining the experience and I still can't believe some people actually finished the game without disabling dub there. Just imagine yourself yelling "vegetables!" in public. For god's sakes.

Other than that it's what @lostforever; said. Exotics is already a positive thing of it's own.

It is some what cutesy but at least the one on steam (is that 1 or 3) has serious moments that keeps the game atmosphere in check. Naturally I can't comment on #4 as it hasn't reached the PC yet.

I love anime and their cutesy stuff! Sometimes they do take things to the extreme but they(anime/japan/east?) view the world, hence life differently from the west yet at the same time influenced by it as well. What this means in practical terms is that their fantasy sometimes feel fantastic which I find lacking in western fantasy due to my over exposure to western stuff. We all love exploration in our RPG and this does not simply mean hidden loot behind the tree but rather looking at something and going "WTF is this!"

Anyway this is what keep me interested in anime these day.

Eh...maybe if you're a big fan of anime. I managed to play through VC1, but I have no desire to go back.

The combat was serviceable, and some of the scenarios were challenging enough, but the characters and voice acting made me cringe the entire time.

If I remember correctly, my musical selection during the play for this game was Rammstein followed by Lacuna Coil. Watching these sad looking characters hop around to those kinds of tunes was quite amusing!

Back
Top Bottom