Phantom Doctrine - Mission Debriefing Trailer

Silver

Spaceman
Staff Member
Instabuy for me. Can't wait!

Is the narrator of this trailer Ron Perlman? If not, he's doing a pretty good impression of him...

I think these guys did Hard West which was a pretty good game. My only fear on this one is that it hews too closely to an xcom reskin, instead of bringing some new ideas to the table.

I think these guys did Hard West which was a pretty good game. My only fear on this one is that it hews too closely to an xcom reskin, instead of bringing some new ideas to the table.
I don't know how much you have been following this but it has plenty of new ideas. Phoenix Point will be much closer to Xcom than this game.

Well, that's good to know. I was just basing that on the preview vid... looked like the overall structure was quite close.

This intrigues me more then Hard West. So I can't wait to play.

That's a much sooner release date than I was thinking it might have. I'm quite pleased to see it available on great games the first day also, I think I'll reward that behaviour with an instant purchase!!

I think they had a much larger budget for this game; of course the price point is also much higher. I really like this company as they seem to try new ideas; support their products and have a good sense of what they are trying to produce.

This intrigues me more then Hard West. So I can't wait to play.

Is Phantom Dcotrine going to have a Steam preorder discount, much like GOG already does? I couldn't find this info.

You can get it 15% off with the code from Chris Odd's youtube preview.

Could you send me the link, please? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom