Minecraft: Dungeons - Announced

Interesting and a complete surprise. Where does it say it's multiplayer though? Beyond having a party in the trailer.

Yes interesting. My boys LOVE minecraft but are too young for me to allow them to play anything online, so hopefully it can be played offline. They ask me to play but minecraft bores me, but add a dungeon crawler and I might like that.

Interesting and a complete surprise. Where does it say it's multiplayer though? Beyond having a party in the trailer.
It doesn't in the trailer, but from the website:
https://minecraft.net/en-us/article/announcing-minecraft-dungeons

"You can brave the dungeons alone, or team up with friends. Up to four players can battle together through action-packed, treasure-stuffed, wildly varied levels, all in an epic quest to save the villagers and take down the evil Arch-Illager!"

I'm not into Minecraft, but my son is, and I like Delver, so I imagine my son and I will be on this like a… like a… sticky thing on a sticky something.
I imagine this will be like a multi-player Delver++.

The developers' hearts seem to be in the right place:
"Minecraft: Dungeons is being created by a small and dedicated team in Stockholm, Sweden. This has been a passion project for them, and is inspired by their love of classic dungeon crawler games."

My sons 4 and plays rocket league and gang beasts online, ive never had any issues other than the fact he’ll score the occasional own goal in rocket league and finds it hilarious...hahhaa...but ya, i think this one might be a little too advanced for him, but i feel the same way i think id love to play this one with him with just the two of us.

Yes interesting. My boys LOVE minecraft but are too young for me to allow them to play anything online, so hopefully it can be played offline. They ask me to play but minecraft bores me, but add a dungeon crawler and I might like that.

Major props to you for regulating the internet for your kids.
Well done.

As mentioned, this would be a great family game to play with the kids, hopefully split-screen.

this like a… like a… sticky thing on a sticky something.
I believe "like white on rice in a glass of milk on a paper plate in a snowstorm" is the phrase you were looking for. =P

Back
Top Bottom