Dragon Age: Inquisition - Meet the Lovely Sera

I have a feeling were in the small minority on this site. :)

Not THAT small Couch. Besides, I have a feeling that quite a few people here are looking forward towards this game too but are afraid to come out of the closet.

Still it doesn't mean that I will pre-order this game or buy it on the release day.

On the topic of the thread, I think maybe someone in my 10 years grade 5 class might have wrote them. They could have sent the two pictures around to a classroom of 30 ten year olds and picked the worst out of the bunch.

Now I feel like I am picking on 10 years..

Not THAT small Couch. Besides, I have a feeling that quite a few people here are looking forward towards this game too but are afraid to come out of the closet.

Still it doesn't mean that I will pre-order this game or buy it on the release day.

I played the first two. Enjoyed the first one, couldn't stand the second one but completed it. So yes I will buy this one even if I think I might be wasting 70.00.

Seems they released another one this time it's a Grey Warden called Black Wall.

Meet-Black-Wall-a-Grey-Warden-Companion-in-Dragon-Age-Inquisition.jpg

Oh, I'll get this game and play it - no doubt. But I buy and play a LOT of games.

Very, very few of them are particularly memorable - and if this game is better than Dragon Age 2, it'll be more than I'm expecting.

So, it's sort of a win-win for me.

Seems they released another one this time it's a Grey Warden called Black Wall.

Are you kidding me? Three quotes out of three possible that are absolutely terrible. I don't think ANYONE reads these quotes and thinks "Wow, AWESOME", which I suppose is what they're aiming for?

As for Bioware fans being a minority on this site, I honestly think that's bull. I would guess most of us have played and enjoyed alot of their games, I don't see many haters. Unless you bring up DA2 that is, but that's warranted I think? I never did get around to play it, and I reckon I never will. Maybe if the third installment gets positive reviews on this site I'll give DA2 a try just to complete the full series. I didn't like Dragon Age very much either though, so I doubt it.

I did however enjoy both NWN and NWN2, and I think the Mass Effect series is pretty damn good too.

As for Bioware fans being a minority on this site, I honestly think that's bull. I would guess most of us have played and enjoyed alot of their games, I don't see many haters .

I meant those of us who will enjoy, and buy Dragon Age: Inquisition on release. I didn't mention Bioware haters at all in my reply above.;)

As for haters I just have to read these threads. Yet a better word should be disgruntled ex-fans as it sounds better than haters.:)

Last edited:
I meant those of us who will enjoy, and buy Dragon Age: Inquisition on release. I didn't mention Bioware haters at all in my reply above.;)

I'm looking forward to DA:I , not as much as some other titles coming up but enough to try and get through DA2 for the 5th time. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

True enough, but you DID reply to people mentioning Bioware generally, not DA:I specifically. If we're talking about looking forward to THIS game, then yeah, I would say you actually are in a minority. ;)

I can live with the characters speaking mediocre lines; it's not as if your average adventurer is going to be a great orator. What matters is the story.

I don't think those are supposed to be lines spoken by DA:I characters but somebody's pathetic attempt at meme creation.

I'm looking forward to DA:I , not as much as some other titles coming up but enough to try and get through DA2 for the 5th time. Wish me luck. I'll need it.

I'm thinking about a retry myself.

Just have to decide about either a warrior with a F@cking anime sword or a rouge who teleports. I would feel incomplete playing DA:I without having played the rpior installment in the series.

(have to finish witcher 2, on the same premises)

C

I'm thinking about a retry myself.

Just have to decide about either a warrior with a F@cking anime sword or a rouge who teleports. I would feel incomplete playing DA:I without having played the rpior installment in the series.

(have to finish witcher 2, on the same premises)

C

Yeah that's my problem, I'm too anal to just let it go and play DAI without finishing the first 2.

I'm going rouge as that's what I always play with,although I found myself controlling the Mage much more than my character so she wouldn't fireball the whole party. Won't have that problem with DA2 I guess.

I also have witcher 2 and 1 to finish before TW3.

I'm going rouge as that's what I always play with,although I found myself controlling the Mage much more than my character so she wouldn't fireball the whole party. Won't have that problem with DA2 I guess.

Ah yes, the dreaded rouge class... :blush:

They updated the official website with the 3 new companions they teased this weekend. And those small bios reveal stuff I would consider spoilers even.

Oh, I'll get this game and play it - no doubt. But I buy and play a LOT of games.

Very, very few of them are particularly memorable - and if this game is better than Dragon Age 2, it'll be more than I'm expecting.

So, it's sort of a win-win for me.
You seriously don't expect an AAA multiyear shiny new engine project to be better than a 1.5 year DLC turned sequel? I know you try to be a contrarian and set yourself to a "win" position every time but this is too absurd.

You seriously don't expect an AAA multiyear shiny new engine project to be better than a 1.5 year DLC turned sequel? I know you try to be a contrarian and set yourself to a "win" position every time but this is too absurd.

That is quite an open minded question, impressive ;)

Sometimes people don't like or expect the same things as you do, and that doesn't necessarily mean they're contrarian. Part of growing up is realising your view of reality is neither the only one nor the provably correct one.

I expect very, very little from Bioware after DA2 and ME3. Deal with it?

You seriously think better tech makes a better game? BioWare now have a track record of making awful games from an RPG perspective (some forgettably okay ones in the cinematic action genre), so I don't really see how any new tech will change that. Frostbite in BioWare's hands is like lipstick in a pig farmer's hands.

Thank you EA, for making it so easy and pleasent to boycott your crap :)

Back
Top Bottom